7•

"Jimin and Jungkook, Taehyung and Me, Namjoon and Hobi will share rooms. As for Yoongi, you will have separate room as we are in odd numbers and I want everyone down in 30 mins if anyone got late than I will buy a pink frypan and whoop your asses" Everyone gulped at Jin's statement and nodded.

"And yes Mr Yoongi if you come late and I find you sleeping than u see!"
Jin warned Yoongi who didn't seem to take it that seriously.

"Well if you know that I will probably sleep than why bother wasting your words but I will try my best to not to sleep. Bye bye" Yoongi said and took his room keys.

Jin controlled his anger and  everyone went to freshen up.

After 30 min..
Everyone was here except Yoongi.

"Ig he slept"Namjoon said while others shook their heads.
Before they could go upstairs for Yoongi , Yoongi came downstairs with a lazy face.

"Oh I thought you would not come today" Jin said sarcastically.

" I planned the same but changed my mind anyways" Yoongi said and walked off. Before Jin could say something the Maknaes dragged him.

" Let's go Hyungie!!!" The Maknaes shout in excitement.

Jin chuckled but knew that he will have to put his alllll strength to handle these 6 Crackheads.
.
.
.

"Guys let's go and eat some ice cream. I am already tired" Taehyung said panting.

" Yeah let's g- wait where is Jimin and Jungkook?!" Jhope asked.

"They were here only with us when we went to the beach now where they went?" Jhope said.

All became worried and started searching for them.

"Oh god we can never have a peaceful vacation until these Maknaes become old" the Hyung line  just shook their heads in disbelief.

"Yaah I am here only why you adding me" Taehyung said pouting.

"If this time it's them next time it will be you " Yoongi said.

"Now let's go we have to find them what if they get kidnapped!"Jhope said and all went searching around.
.
.
.

Jin was finding them here and there but suddenly he heard some voices which were quite familiar to him. He followed the voices and the scene he saw relieved him but anger was taking over him.

" JIMIN! JUNGKOOK!"
Jimin and Jungkook who were standing there bickering flinched hard and saw an angry old man I mean Jin coming towards them. They knew they were a dear meat now.

"Y-yes hy-ungie"
Jungkook replied.

" Why the heck are you both standing here and bickering?!! We all are here hella worried and you both are busy in your own world?" Jin caught hold their ears and dragged them. Two Mafias scared from their brother hehehe..

"Oh Hyung you found them! Thank god" Namjoon said to Jin who came with the both brats.

"Where were you both huh?" Yoongi asked but  they kept quiet.

"Wait I will say, They both were literally bickering and I don't know what on earth was so important that they started in the middle of the road!!" Jin took a deep breathe in order to calm himself.

" Leave it Hyung let's not ruin our vacation and move. About this, we will surely give them punishment after we reach back"
Namjoon said and everyone nodded in agreement.

" So let's go and eat something I am hungryyyy!!" Yoongi said and the Maknaes nodded vigorously.

Jin chuckled seeing his brothers whom he cannot surely live without.

___________________________Ik /ig the last three lines represents cringe but yeah it is what Jin thinks...

I hope you enjoyed..
And sorry I didn't publish tommorow as I went out and came back being a sloth so I couldn't write..

Thank you for the 84 views
I hope I reach till 100 or more...
Love ya!💞🤧
( Ig I should add some twist or something like that it's getting sweet very much..)