17•

It was Chan...

"Oh god! Chan!" Jin said breaking the hug.
Chan gave gave him a smile which looked like a forced smile to Jin but he shrugged it off and took him inside.

Chan was bruised, not much. Some on his face and hands.
Jin thought he was behaving a lil weird but  maybe its becuz he is tired so he is just let it go.

"You wait here I will bring first aid for you" Jin said went.
He came back and saw Chan was continuously looking here n there it was more like he was observing everything.

"What happened? Do you want something?" Jin asked casually but Chan panicked a lil.

"Ugh! So S-Sorry H-hyung I was just...

"It's Okay I just asked like this no need to panic" Jin said and started treating his wounds.

"I am S-Sorry H-hyung they literally burned Yoo-ngi Hyung infront of me and i couldn't do anything" He said and started sobbing hard.

Tears were slowly whelping in Jin eyes but he immediately stopped and comforted Chan.

"It's okay it w-as o-our fate" Jin said in a low tone.

"Who is he Hyung?" They heard a voice from the back.

"Jungkook this is Chan-

Before Jin could complete Jungkook came and held Chan by his collar. His eyes were lil red by anger and due to crying.

"Weren't you with him?huh? Couldn't you save him? What the fucking hell were you doing?" Jungkook yelled not being in his senses.

"I am Sorry sir,-

"Your fucking sorry wouldn't fucking get him back!"Jungkook yelled not in a mood to leave him. Somehow Jin separated him and he rushed out.

"Jungkook!" Jin shouted but he ignored and continued walking further.

"I apologise from his behalf. We all will take some time to recover"
Jin said.

"It's Okay Hyung , And ig I should go now. I have to go to some important work and have to go home too" Chan said avoiding Jin's eye contact.

"O-kay if you say so-

"Bye Hyung!" Chan said and went out in a mili sec.

"Why is he behaving so weird?"
Jin thought to himself.
.
.
.

9:00 pm
" Hello, did you do the work?"
Xx person asked to yy person.
(You will get to know about these two in the further chp.They do have a name btw, but for now I will address them as xx and yy)

"Obviously and it was way easier than i thought. These Kims are big fools. One sweet talk and they  will be in your hands" yy person said with a laugh.

"Well that's what it is and that's one of the reason you have been fooling them for years" xx person said.

"That it true. Btw did you tell him? How was his reaction? Oh god you must have recorded it!"
Yy person asked.

"I did and his reaction was as expected but dw we would enjoy more when we see them dying. Have patience"
Xx said.

"I am waiting for it. It will be the reward day for me wasting so many years behind those fools. Okay I gotta go bye" yy said and hung up.

________________________

Okay Ig this story is getting confusing?
Idk but I hope you liked it!
I will try to write Better and clear the twists soon.

What do you think? Who is the mole in there?

Ig it is very obvious but still asking..
Please tell in the comments section..

Toodles~♪

And yeah I will try to upload next chp soon.

Toodles for real ~♪