24•

Hyungo and Chan laughed like maniacs seeing the two helpless.
"Mr Yoongi and Mr Jungkook you'll are soon going to experience the taste of being defeated" Hyungo said smirking and ordered the guards to attack them.
Yoongi and Jungkook fought their best but atlast they were caught as it was 30+ guards Vs 2 people. Quite unfair...
They tied them on 2 chairs. Jungkook was struggling but Yoongi was quite all the time.

"You Fucking ugly fat pig!! Leave us! You coward" Jungkook said and struggled to open his tied hands. Chan gave him a tight slap earning a groan from Yoongi.

"Don't touch him! He has nothing to do with your shit"
Yoongi said ,anger visible in his eyes.

"Every Kim existing in this world is involved in my business and my buisness is to finish them" Hyungo said grabbed the jaw of Yoongi tracing his index finger on his cheeks.

"Yk you have a nice body. Last time my guards had fun. This time i will like to give a try" Hyungo said attached his dirty lips on Yoongi's neck.
Flashbacks of the scenes of his guards raping him were flashing in Yoongi's mind. He was numb to react. He couldn't here Jungkook yelling his name and cursing that bastard.

"Yoongi Hyung!!!!!!!! You bastard leave him!!!!!!" Jungkook was yelling but Yoongi was frozen.
After leaving a mark on his neck he stood up and licked his lips.

"You indeed are good! But keeping my desires away, we have to kill you both fast. There are still 5 to go" Hyungo said and signalled Chan to take care of Jungkook.
They both pointed their guns on their heads smiling widely and
1

2

3

*Shot* *Shot*

"You can not go further till I am alive" Jin said entering as he shot Hyungo and Chan's hand and the guns dropped.

BTS men arrived and they were successful to open the door on the right time.
Everyone was fighting. It was a blood pool. Gun shooting sounds, groans could be heard.

"You fucking bitch! You wanted to kill my brothers? You fucking layed your filthy hands on me? I, Kim Yoongi, will make you regret your every action!!" Yoongi said continuously punching Hyungo.
After a good session of punching Yoongi left him thinking he might be possibly dead or passed out and fought with other guards but Hyungo wasn't dead or passed out, he saw everyone was busy fighting so he took the gun which was near him and aimed at Yoongi who was busy fighting.

*Shot*
Everything went silent for a moment.
Everyone then saw Jungkook who came in between of Yoongi and got shot on his chest. He was about to collapse on the floor but Yoongi caught him.

"Jungkook!!" Everyone went to him.
He was laying on Yoongi's lap with a smile on his face.

"I ha-pp-y i s-aved yo-u Hyung" Jungkook managed to say. Yoongi couldn't process anything until Jin harshly pushed him and took Jungkook on his lap.

"Baby! Open you eyes!! Look at Hyung!" Jin said slapping Jungkook slightly but got no response.

"Hyu-ng he i-s breathing let's go t-he hospital" Jimin said as he checked Jungkook's pulses and it  was working.

They hurriedly went to the hospital.
The fight ended and BTS men took over.

In the hospital...
"Doctor! Doctor! " Taehyung ranted for the doctor.

"Yes this way please" the doctor said and took Jungkook inside.
Everyone waited patiently for the doctor to come out and tell some good news.

Soon the doctor came..
"Are you with the patient?" Everyone nodded vigorously.

"So I won't give false hope, The patient is not in a good condition. The bullet went straight towards his heart. But luckily it is one meter away from which he survived if it would have went more further he would have died on the spot. The operation is going to be risky but we will try our best don't worry! Ummm....I need one of you to fulfill some formalities" Doctor said and Namjoon went to do the formalities.

As soon as the doctor went Jin went towards Yoongi who was standing in the corner with a blank face.

"It is all because of you! I TOLD YOU DONT GO! ITS A FUCKING TRAP BUT NO! YOU WON'T LISTEN TO ME. NOW SEE BECAUSE OF YOU JUNGKOOK WENT AND NOW HE IS LAYING ON HIS DEAD BED. I CURSE THE DAY YOU CAME INTO OUR LIVES!!! I SWEAR IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM. I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!!" Jin's brother mode was on and he was saying all this without realising his words. Everyone went quite. They couldn't believe Jin saying these hurtful words to Yoongi.
Whilst Yoongi just bowed at him a lil and said a 'sorry' and rushed out of the hospital.
It was clear that he was hurted and blaming himself.

Jin soon came to his senses and realised the situation.
He caught his head and fell on his knees.

"What did I say just now?!" He said regretting his each word.
Tears were flowing continuously and it was all a mess.

________________________
I hope you liked it!
I don't if it is good but Ig it is ok.

I planned this chapter from a long time.
I hope it went well..

Vote, comment and follow! If you are liking my story.
It encourages me🤧

Buh bye~♪