19•

Yoongi was running as fast he could not turning back after running out of his breath he stopped at a place. He looked around to see , it was the main road. His house was not far from the main road. He started to walk towards the Kim Mansion.
But something in his mind was stopping him.

Dont go, like he said they sympathy you. They aren't your brothers. They  aren't your blood. You are nothing but a burden to them.

He kept walking and stopped infront of the mansion. He was thinking whether to go or not. But his body was giving up so he collapsed making a 'thud' sound.

The guards ran to him. They couldn't believe their eyes but not wasting time they called out for Jin.

"Sir......Si-r Yo-ongi Sir he is out. He collapsed suddenly" Jin who was on the couch checking some files quickly looked on the guard pointing outside.
He couldn't believe his ears. He was hoping it was not a dream or a prank. He then saw a fully bruised Yoongi laying on the ground unconscious.
His tears flowed like waterfall and he sobbed hard seeing his condition.
The guards picked him up and took him to Jin's room.
Jin called his doctor hurriedly.

"......Yes doctor please come fast his condition doesn't seems good" Jin said to the doctor sniffing a bit.

"Don't worry Mr Kim. I will be there"  The doctor assured him and hung up.

"I should call e-everyone" Jin started calling all of them.
.
.
.
"Hyung you call-" before Jungkook could complete he saw a figure laying on the bed. He took baby steps and went towards to see who it was.

"H-hyungie is he my Yoo-ngi Hyung? My savage Hyungie?" Jungkook asked not believing his eyes which were glossy now.
Jin nodded and Jungkook started to sob harder and harder.
I mean Obviously when you see a dead a person whose funeral also was made laying alive is shocking isn't it?

The doctor came and checked him.
"His condition is pretty bad. Physical and mental both. He is in depression and his body is whole bruised. We need to have a whole body checkup.I am giving some painkillers and injections for now. When he is up we will see further treatment. I may take my leave now if you excuse me" Everyone thanked him and Jhope escorted him out.

Jin sat down beside Yoongi caressing his hairs.
"My Poor baby, he had to suffer so much alone. I wish I was instead of him" Jin cried.

"Don't say this Hyung! He will not be happy seeing you cry and will call you a cry baby" Taehyung laughed trying to lighten the environment.
Everyone smiled thinking maybe the family will be all happy again.

After some hours Yoongi started to move. All eyes diverted towards him.

"Bub, you awake? How you feeling? Do you feel any pa-"
Yoongi cut off Jin.

"Go a-away! I d-do not need a-anyones sympathy" Yoongi said pushing Jin's hand which were on his head a lil bit.
Jin was a lil taken back. Everyone else was all shocked towards Yoongi's behaviour.

"What are you say-" Taehyung was about to ask but Yoongi asked Jin.

"I am not a Kim right? I am not your real brother right?" The whole time Jin was afraid of the truth was finally out.

"No buba, don't thin-"

"Shut it!!!! Answer my damn question!" Yoongi for the first time in his life yelled at Jin.
Everyone was so confused to say a word.

"Y-yes it true but....I never felt like that. You are and always will be my brother. Even if we are not blood bonded"

"You know when I got to know this thing the most painful thing was you lied to me. I don't give a fuck that we are not blood brothers. We have the bond that's enough for me. But you lied right into my face!!!!!!!!" Yoongi started crying hard.
Jungkook was very very very shocked he did not know anything about these things.

Jin quickly embraced Yoongi.
"I am S-so S-orry angel. I thought you would hate me! I did not want to make you feel like a burden on us"

"Hyungieeee! Yk Yoo-ng-i is ki-ll-er. Yoongi killed Mom and dad"

"No baby it not like that! Whoever said you these said  all incomplete truth. You are not a killer. You were so small how would you do that hmm?Buba? Let's sleep hmm? You are tired aren't you? Then if you want we can talk ok?" Yoongi closed his eyes still clinging to Jin.
.
..
"Let's go talk outside. He slept after lots of struggles. Let's go!" Jin said to everyone and made Yoongi hug a pillow.

He went out and saw everyone with a questionable face.
"Before you'll could ask I will tell everything. So.........
Yoongi is not a Kim. Yoongi's mother and our mother were best friends. They were like sisters. Oneday there was a raid in Yoongi's house accusing Yoongi's dad( Mr Min) being in a serious dept. It was all a lie it's just some underground Mafias' wanted to have their property as they were one of the successful businessman and woman.When they found out that Yoongi is the heir and has all the property being the only child. They gave them a choice to either give Yoongi to them or they will kill Mr Min and Mrs min. Mr Min and Mrs Min agreed on sacrificing themselves for Yoo-ng-i but after killing them. They took Yoongi too but good that our dad saved him or else maybe he wouldn't be with us now.
Yoongi was about 6 that time but the death of his parents infront of him haunted him alot so they had to give him injections so that he could forget those moments.
Dad took him in but mom started hating him since she thought her bestfriend is no more because of him" Everyone had big fat tears rolling down.
Jungkook started to cry hard.
Jin comforted him.

"Hyungie he is my Hyungie right? He won't leave us again right?"

"No he will not bunny. He loves us alot hmm?"
They were talking but then saw a sleepy Yoongi coming down. He was looking like a cat disturbed from his sleep.

"Jin Hyungie! Where you went?" Yoongi asked. Everyone cooed at him he was looking so cute.

"Come here cat!"Jin said opening his hands. Yoongi went and hugged him.

"You forgot me didn't you? So  bad of you!" Jungkook said pouting.

"Who are you ? I don't know you! Come here Taehyung and Jiminah I wanna hug you both" Yoongi said opening his arms. They both quickly went to him. Jungkook was feeling jealous....

"Yeah yeah go!"

"Is it? I thought you wanted to hug me but it's okay"
Jungkook ran to him and hugged him tight not leaving him..
Jungkook started sobbing again..
"Hey you cry bunny! Don't cry. Should I go away??" Jungkook whined a lil.

_______________________

I hope you liked it!
Tell me if it's good and tell me if it's confusing?

Toodles ~♪

Seven cuties in one frame

Had me Crying.....
So cute.....