2- Next

Well it's certainly not enough Jema, and if you are going to continue to behave like this , then I'm sorry,but we can't be together "

Am I evil if I say that's one of the best things I've ever heard?

"W-what?'' Jema stammers shakily.

" You heard me right. I said if you are going to continue to behave like then we can't be together" Lanre repliesvcoldly.

Jema quickly makes her way towards Lanre, she took hold of his arm.

"Baby, please I'm sorry I-I will change" Jema beggs.

Lanre quickly snatches his arm from her hold. "You've said that many times. It doesn't change a thing" he snapped angrily.

I honestly don't feel any sympathy for the witch. She can shed her fake tears for all I care. I just hope that Lanre doesn't fall for her fake tears and pretence.

"I'll change baby. I promise,just give me one more chance" Jema pleads.

" I'm sorry Jema, but I can't give you any more chances" Lanre speaks in a cold tone.

" Ba-" before Jema could finish her statement, Lanre had already left the cafateria.

Everywhere was quiet as they watched Jema. She quickly turned to Morenike.

" You, this is all your fault. You did this!" She yelles.

Morenike rolls her eyes. " Abeg, you did this to yourself you crazy bitch"

Before Jema could throw back an insult, Morenike walks out the cafateria.

Jema quickly turns towards the crowd with angry tears in her eyes.

Then she does the most shocking thing.

She screams.

Very loud.

I quickly bring my hands up to cover my ears. Is she crazy? Oh yeah, she is.

Soon, she stops creaming and stomps out the cafateria.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

" Did she just throw a tantrum?"Biyi asks.

" I think so" I reply, as a soft giggle escaped my lips.