10-Fear

Adunni's POV

I'd never been so scared in my entire life. The moment he ripped the dress off me , I felt my heart drop down to my stomach.

I squirmed and sobbed , hoping someone would wouldbjust come In and save me.

As soon as I felt his cold fingers against the skin near my panties, I squirmed as hard as I could.

This couldn't happen to me.

" Shhh" he whispered, a sadistic grin growing on his face.

I felt a wave of disgust wash over me as I tried to push away.

His cold fingers brushed the soft material of my panties, his gaze filled with lust.

I closed my eyes, awaiting the worst as I felt my panties being pulled down slowly.

Suddenly, the loud bang of the wooden door hitting the wall rang through the entire room.

My eyes sprang open as I turned to see Lola at the door, looking as furious as ever.

Daniel sprung off me, fear evident in his demeanour.

" L-lola I can explain" he stammered, but Lola paid little to no attention to him, as she walked past himand headed towards me.

She headed to my wardrobe and after rummaging for a while, brought out a wine red night dress.

She handed the dress to me. I immediately threw it on. Suddenly, Lola walked over to Daniel and slapped him hard across the cheek.

" How dare you" she whispered through gritted teeth. She roughly grabbed his shirt collar.

" How dare you !" She yelled. " How dare you try to do something so disgusting" Lola fumed.

" I-I " Daniel stammered.

" What is going on here?" A familiar voice rang through the room.

Lola and I turned to look at my dad who had a confused expression on his face, with my mom beside him.

My mom turned to Lola " Why are you holding Daniel like that?"

Turning to my mom, Lola answered.

" Why don't you ask him what I found him doing in Adunni's room?"

My mom turned to Daniel, a confused expression on her face.

" I-I was only T-trying to talk to her" He lied.

" Shut up your dirty mouth " Lola replied, slapping him across the face again.

" Lola" My mom gasped.

" Lola, stop hitting him and tell us what he did" My dad spoke.

Lola nodded, slowly loosening her hold on his collar.

" This disgrace to men, this shameless bastard was trying to force himself on Adunni!"

The whole room went silent. My parents stood frozen, schock written all over their features.