3 years- bill+tom

@notcharli requested this!! and sorry in advanced if I didn't write what you wanted!!

3rd person POV

-----------------------------------

Y/n is best friends with the band, Tokio hotel. But, the band comes to realize that y/n is 3 years older than them, so they decide to do some things.........

1st person POV

-----------------------------------

"y/n!! come on wake up we've got something to show you!!" said bill with a giant smile on his face. God, it was to early for this. I got up anyways he grabbed my arm, bringing me to their living room.

"so, we got your moms number, and we have baby photos! since you are younger then us of course." said tom while laughing knowing how much they were going to embarrass me. They spend about 20 minutes babying me because of a 3 year age difference. Eventually, they stopped and we had to go onto the bus, to get ready for a concert near us.

"Tokio hotel your on in 10 minutes." said the manager of the band. Since I wasn't apart of the band, I just mainly stayed back stage the whole time; but every now and then I would sing with bill, causing their fans to go crazy.

I got comfortable in a chair I had found in the dressing room.  "aw is baby sad that she is to young to play this time?" mocked georg. "god I hate you guys." I said with an annoyed voice. About 2 hours later, the concert had ended and we got back in the bus.

When we got back, everyone decided to go back to looking at photos of me. "oh my god y/n, you were so cute!!" said bill in a high pitched tone. He then got up, and started pulling on my cheeks like he was my grandma or something. "y/n you were adorable as a baby! and you still are!" said tom while laughing. "can you guys please stop, it's only 3 years!!" I said while laughing yet, with an annoyed tone. "aw but you're so adorable y/n!"

I then flipped them off, storming back into bills room which I was staying at. I layed in bed until tom and bill busted thru the door, cooing at me about how 'adorable' I was. They started tickling me , and pulling my cheeks causing me to laugh uncontrollably. 

Then, they finally stopped, and let me go to sleep. God, why did I have to be born 3 years earlier than them...

-----------------------------------------

sorry, this was kinda rushed because I didn't really know how to write with this topic 😥😥