Desire-tom kaulitz

(smut warning! I highly recommended to listen to the song desire by meg myers bc this is based off that song)

3rd person POV

------------------------

It's y/n l/n first time doing a a collab with the band Tokio hotel, after months of arrangement both managers agreed to do a collab!

1st person POV

----------------------------

"hey y/n!" said bill while running up and hugging me. "oh my god hi bill!" I was so happy to finally be doing a collab with them. Bill introduced me to everyone in their band but, I had my eye's stuck on his brother, tom kaulitz. He was so perfect. His hair, eyes, jawline, and sweet yet soft smile. Bill had invited me to a party and I agreed to go because why not! "How much longer bill?" I said. It was taking so long to get there. About 15 minutes later, we arrived. As soon as we got there, I started drinking to point in which I was wasted. "y/n! what are you doing?! you know, just go sit down over there next to tom. I'm going to get you guys some water." Said bill frustrated. I sat down and realized tom was just as drunk as I was. 

"sooo how are you y/n?" said tom with a slur in his voice from being drunk. "I'm doing really good." God he was so pretty. We sat there for about 5 minutes in silence until he broke it. "you know, you're really pretty, I mean look at you." said tom while staring at me. My cheeks grew a Rosie red color from what he had just told me.

"Oh, thanks!" I said while blushing. Bill eventually came back with the water and went back to talking with his friends. "hey do you wanna get out of here and go back to my hotel room?" said tom while looking down from embarrassment. "of coarse." I said looking at his beautiful face. 

We  got a taxi and drove to his hotel room. We layed in bed for a couple hours and eventually sobered up. "do you wanna watch a movie?" asked tom while smiling. I of coarse said yes, and we picked a horror movie. We got to a jump scare and I grabbed onto him. "oh shit I'm sorry." I said while scooting over. "no, it's fine in fact, I liked it." said tom while smiling.

We sat there staring into each others eyes. "God, you're so pretty." said tom while blushing. Then, he put his hand on my jaw and started kissing me. 

I kissed back which then led to us making out. I started taking off my clothes and he did to. He started groping my breasts, causing me to moan. 

He then picked me up, and put me on my back facing him. He took off my pants, asking "are you sure you wanna do this?" all I said in response while whispering in his ear and cupping his member, "baby, I wanna fuck you." He started groaning from the pleasure .

He took my panties off. "y/n you're so perfect." said tom. He then took his pants and boxers off reveling his member, putting it in me. I gasped from the pleasure of him.

3rd person POV

------------------------------

"mh f-fuck to- tom." said y/n while moaning from his member. "fuck y/n you feel so good on me you know that?" said tom while smirking yet groaning. "tom please g-go faster." said y/n barley being able to make out words from the pleasure being washed over her. "t-tom I-." rambled y/n. "go on, u- use your words." said tom while moaning.

"I-I'm about to c- cum tom." moaned y/n while she was building up her orgasm. "b-beg for it if you want to s- so badly." groaned tom. "to- tom please le- let me cum. Ple- please I need to." said y/n while almost crying because of overstimulation. "come on, I th- think you can do better than that." said  tom while smirking. "pl-please I can't hold it in m-much long- longer tom." Said y/n trying to beg just enough for him to let her cum.

"fu- fuck y/n go on cum for me." said tom while looking at y/n, being mesmerized by how good she made him feel. "fu- fuck tom I- I'm cumming." Said y/n, eventually screaming his name because of him. "I'm cum- cumming to y/n." Said tom throwing his head back from the pleasure he was feeling. He came, then bent down on his knees exploring y/n's folds.

He then started sucking on her clit, making her feel undescrible pleasure. "to- tom please." said y/n while bucking her hips from the pleasure. She came, then got on her knees and started teasing tom by only licking his tip. "fuc- fuck y/n." said tom while groaning. Then, he got tired of the teasing and forced her  head down, not giving y/n a chance to breath. Tom threw his head back from the pleasure, then he came making her show her tongue  proving she swallowed.  

1st person POV

----------------------------------

We then layed down, him laying on my chest and me holding him. "you did so good for me y/n." said tom while stroking my hair behind my ear. He then asked the question I had been waiting for all night long, "tomorrow do you wanna maybe go out with me, kinda like a date?..." asked tom while smiling at me. "why not." I said while smiling and cupping his face. He then got up and cleaned me and him up, and gave me a shirt of his to wear. We then fell asleep in each others  arms, being happier then we ever had been.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(this is my first smut LOL so if its bad then that's why, but if you guys want to request anything, reply to this!! and I'll probs write one about bill on 6/9 ha 69 anyways I hope you enjoyed this!"