It's a need, not a want.- bill kaulitz

smut+ fluff/angst?

------------------------------------

1st person POV 

---------------------------------------

I sat in me and bill's room, waiting for him to be back home. I couldn't wait any longer for him. So, I pulled down my pants, and started touching myself. "mh b-bill." I moaned, thinking about him, and how euphoric he made me feel with just the touch of his hands.

"y/n? are you ok?" asked tom, while knocking on the door. "y-yea is bill home yet?" I said breathy, trying my best to sound straight. "yea, he just got home." said tom with concern in his voice. "please tell him I need him, not that I want him, that I need him." I told tom; because it was true, I needed bill in me, or hell even just his voice.

"y/n?" asked bill while opening the door, right as he saw me his eyes widened. "so this is what you so badly needed me for?" asked bill while smiling and walking towards me. "please bill." I cooed hoping he would do as I ask.

He sat on my bed, kissing me and groaning from me cupping his member. "bill please, I-I need you in me." I purred, while throwing my head back from the pleasure that washed over me. Bill got down on his knees, teasing me by playing with my clit.

"bi- bill please don't tease me." I moaned. "be patient my love." said bill while putting 2 of his fingers in me. "fuck bill you feel s'good." I moaned from his fingers curling in me. "you're being such a good girl for me, you know that y/n?" cooed bill while looking at me.

Then, he stopped. He pulled out of me. "bill no, please, please baby I need you." I moaned begging for him to do something, just touch me even. Right when I said that he started taking his clothes off, reveling his member. "look at my pretty girl, being so good for me." purred bill while looking me up and down.

Bills POV  

------------------------------

God she was so perfect. Everything about her was so beautiful. I stuck my full member in slowly, not wanting to hurt her. "bill please p-put all of in it." she asked while clawing her nails into my back. I did as she asked, causing her to gasp from the pleasure. "f- fuck bill shit you feel s'good so so good." she slurred from everything that was happening. "look a my little needy slut, being so good for me." I said while thrusting even faster.

"Bill- fuck fuck- I'm gonna cum." she moaned, scratching me even deeper and harder than before. "hold on baby, just wait a little bit, ok?" I asked, trying to see if she would listen to me. "o-ok I'll try bi- fuck." she said breathy. I kept thrusting, almost to my high, I could feel her grow tight around me meaning she was really close. "go on, cum for me princess." I said while stroking her jaw. "oh bill, please bill." she moaned at me while her back arching, and bucking her hips.

"oh y/n, I'm gonna cum, you make me feel s'good." said whimpered at her. I came to my high, then layed on her while stroking her hair. "you did so good for me, so good." I cooed at her, making her feel even better. "thank you bill, I needed you s'bad." Said y/n while hugging me. I then picked her up and cleaned her up.

She put on one of my shirts, and a pair of underwear and owned. "bill, I love you so much." said y/n with tears in her eyes. "oh my sweet girl don't cry." I said while scotting closer to her, holding her. "I feel like I'm a bad girlfriend towards you bill." cried y/n while crying into my chest. "oh my love, you're amazing, You treat me so good." I cooed at her while she wiped her tears away. 

She layed down, while I got us food. "damn bill, are you really that good?" asked tom while laughing, barley being able to breath. Along with Gustav, while he was practically rolling on the floor. "Oh shut up." I said while laughing and flipping them off. I got the food, we ate and layed in each others arms and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

hi!! 4 posts in a row?? 😧😧 If you can't tell I have to much free time LMAO, But I thought of this while falling asleep and I knew I had to write it :)