slow down- tom kaulitz

smut+fluff!

1st person POV

--------------------------------------------

Me and the band decided to go out to a bar as a reward for being on tour for so long. We arrived, and bill and gustav left me, tom, and gerog on our own. "Y/n do you want me to go get you and tom some drinks?", asked georg. "No, I just wanna sit at the bar for right now." I said, while patting him on the shoulder.

I always loved how jealous tom got when we went in public, so I thought I would have some fun. I decided to sit next to a guy who was my type. "hey, can I get you a drink?" he asked me while rubbing my thigh. "Of course!" I said while biting my lip.

Tom's POV

-----------------------------------------------

I sat down with gustav, while drinking. "hey, Y/n's flirting with that guy next to her." Said gustav while pointing at y/n. All I saw was her rubbing his thigh and biting her lip. Fuck. She knew how jealous I got, yet she didn't care what so ever. 

I sat, watching her to see what she would do. Eventually, she got up with him and started walking out the door. I ran over there, grabbing her arm, "She's got a boyfriend asshole." I said frustrated. "God y/n, why do you do this to me." I said while getting into the tour bus. I slammed her against a wall, choking her. "heh, I guess you caught me." Said y/n while laughing. "oh you think it's funny huh?" I said while laughing, picking her up and putting her on the bed.

1st person POV

---------------------------------------------

He put me on the bed, while un dressing himself, and un dressing me. "huh, maybe you did really like him knowing how wet you are?" Said tom while playing with my clit. "hm- fuck" I said gripping his hair. 

He took his boxers off, reveling his member. "tom please, I need you." I said. "but, you've been bad, you know that? so I think I'll just put the tip in." He said while choking me. I tired to get all of him in me by wrapping my legs around him. "someone's desperate huh?" Said tom while laughing.  Finally, he put it in. "f- fuck tom, faster." I said while scratching his back and moaning. "really? ok then." said tom kissing me. He picked up the pace, causing me to sink my nails deeper into him. 

"s- slow down to- tom." I said with tears filling my eyes. "But, you said for me t- to go faster." Said tom while laughing and going even faster than before. " fuck tom I-I'm about to cum." I said moaning. "You know what to do. Beg." Said tom. "plea- please let me cum tom please." I said crying from overstimulation. "Go on, cum for me like the slut you are." He said while also cumming, causing me to reach my high. 

"go on, flip over." said tom while putting my head buried in a pillow. He then put himself in me, pounding in me fast and hard. "fu- fuck tom please" I said while screaming his name. "fuck you're so loud." Said tom while groaning from me.

"to- tom can I please cum, I'll be go- good." I said gripping the sheets. "see? all you needed was for me to fuck the slut out of you. Go on, cum for me princess." I said while moaning, pulling himself out of me. I came to my high, causing pleasure to wash over my whole body, making me shake.

Tom picked me up, put me on the floor, making me get on my knees. Without even a chance to breath, he pushed my head into him, making me deep throat him. "fu- fuck y/n you're s'good." Said tom while grabbing my hair. "shit shit y/n, I'm going to cu- cum." Said tom while pushing my head faster and with more force. 

He came, making me open my mouth to show him I swallowed. "you did so good for me baby." Said tom letting get back on the bed, while I was holding him. Then, he cleaned me up and him, and picked a movie. "tom, I love you so much." I said while falling asleep. "I love you to dear." Said tom while stroking and playing with my hair.

---------------------------------------------------

hi!! I'm back, but if it wasn't obvious, I wrote this based on the song 'slow down' by chase atlantic. I luv their music smsmsmsm. I hope you guys liked this and soon I'm going to  write a tom fluff :))) and plplslsllslslsl give me request!!! I'll do almost anything if I can!!