5- Spidey taken down?

I sat on my bed there munching on the sandwich until I threw up all over the bed. My body was so used to not eating. I was gagging and vomiting continuously.

"Peter go to the toilet, I will be back" Bucky says while leaving.
I quickly get of the bed and rush to the toilet before more vomit came up. I so badly wanted to cut but I knew I wouldn't be alone for much longer. Bucky toke what felt like forever before finally coming back with fresh bed sheets, a bucket and some pain meds.
"Here" he said whilst passing me the meds and some of my clothes.

I pop out 2 pills before getting up and standing in the shower fully clothed. I switched it on and just sat against the wall.

BUCKY'S pov

I hear the water turn on as I start changing the bed sheets. Maybe I shouldn't have forced her to eat. Maybe I should have waited and been patient before rushing her.

Peter has been in the shower for about 10 minutes now so I started getting impatient.
I walked over and knocked lightly, "Peter are you okay?"
"I'm fine" I hear her reply quietly.

Peter pov

Bucky had knocked and asked if I was okay. Of course I said I was fine but I didn't think he believed me because he opened the door slightly and looked directly into my eyes. Realising I was fully dressed he opened the door and walked in. He shut the door and toke his shoes off before sitting next to me.

I felt bad now. Bucky was getting drenched, his hair was dripping and he was probably freezing.
"Wanna talk about it" he asks calmly.
"Not really"
"Okay" he says while getting up and turning the water off.
"Hey!" I yell at him.
The others must of heard and came to the bathroom door.
"Peter are you okay? Do you need some help?" I hear Natasha ask.
"Oh, no that's okay, I promise I'm fine"
"Alright but I'm coming in anyway to check on you" she says while opening the door to see bucky standing above me in the shower. Of course we were fully dressed but Natasha just smiled before walking back out.

Well I knew that was going to be the conversation of our evening. Bucky pulled me up and got out of the shower. He grabbed 2 towels and started drying his hair.
"I will be back, I'm just gonna go get changed bud"
"Okay" I replied whilst grabbing new clothes to wear and changing.
I got impatient waiting for Bucky so I went to the common room and flopped down on the couch.
"Rough day?" A voice says.
I look up to see Steve pulling a concerned look.
"You can say that"
I stand up and walk back to my room before grabbing my backpack with suit and changing into it. I looked down my thighs and arms seeing the scars and the few day old marks.
A tear escapes my eye as I finish getting dressed. I open the window and jump out swinging rooftop to rooftop.

The air in my face, the birds chirping and of course the gunshot from below made my day even better. It was around 8:30 when I left. I dropped down and kicked one of the four men in the face. They all came running at me guns aimed. I managed to web 2 guns to the side of the alley just high enough to be out of reach. Even though my spider senses where going crazy I kept attacking until I was wacked over the head and fell to the floor. I could feel it all, them kicking me, punching my face and most painfully hitting me with the same bat that knocked me over continuously.

As 3 of the men were leaving one dragged me behind a dumpster. Hiding me from the world, I knew I couldn't move just yet as the pain was holding me back. I had worse done before however the pain still made an impact on my movement.
Everything was spinning and getting darker. I must have been there for hours until everything went pitch black.

(744 words, short chapter sorry)

A/N
Hey guys!!! Thank you so much to those who are actually reading it. And sorry for the slow updates I will try and do them every couple of days. 💕