✿Kaz admiring Chase✿

no trigger warnings for this one and I'm not good with names so that's what you're getting

*⁠.⁠✧the sillies✧.*
_________________________________

Kaz was sitting on a chair in mission command while Chase was working on his latest invention.

he had been on his phone for a bit but then Chase caught his attention and he couldn't help but stare.

every feature the boy has is breathtaking to Kaz.

from his eyelashes to the freckles decorating his skin.

his hazel eyes and pink lips.

his nose and eyebrows.

the way his nose scrunches or his eyebrows furrow when he's focusing.

the soft smiles and dimples when it works how he wants.

every single thing about his boy was perfect in his eyes and he felt like the luckiest person alive.

lucky that he could say "his boy" and call Chase his.

and they both knew that he was as much Chase's as Chase was his.

he is head over heels for him and could never even imagine being with anyone except him.

Chase sensed his gaze and after a bit turned towards him.

"what is it?" he asked.

Kaz gave him a sappy little smile "nothing...you're just really beautiful."

Chase became flustered but immediately replied "and you're really pretty." he smiled back at him.

Kaz stood up and moved his chair to be beside Chase before sitting back down and putting his arm around Chase's shoulders.

"so what are you working on?" he asked which encouraged an excited and detailed explanation from Chase.

he was listening intently but he couldn't stop himself from admiring him once again the only thoughts in his head and feelings in his heart being pure love for the boy in his hold.

Chase noticed his gaze again and turned his head to press a kiss to Kaz's cheek before turning back to his project.