Chapter Seventeen

How did they get here again?

Emma whimpered into Dren's neck, trying desperately to muffle her cries as she ground her crotch against the tent in his jeans. She was still fully clothed, her skirt bunched up as Dren's wandering hands caressed and groped her thighs and ass, his lips in her ear whispering words of encouragement. Emma never thought that she would have a praise kink, but here she was, sitting on top of her childhood friend grinding herself eagerly on his lap while he told her she was "such a good omega".

As for how they got here, that was Dren's fault. He invited her over for dinner randomly on a weekday night to watch one of their favourite movies... well, one of her favourite movies. He didn't actually care much for the movie itself, as she learned. Dren only liked watching all the different ways her face changed expression while watching her favourite movie, so it just sort of became his favourite movie.

Naturally, because they had spent most of the night together already, Emma's heat got triggered about halfway through, causing her to unconsciously shift closer to him until their sides were completely pressed together. Dren certainly wasn't helping, his arm winding around her waist so his hand could dip under her shirt and rub circles into her skin. By the time her nipples pebbled beneath her bra, Emma was already annoyed at how horny she had become and swung her leg over his body, grinding into him.

"This is your fault." She pouted at him before sucking in a sharp breath when white-hot arousal shot through her. "You should have to take a pheromone dampener or something," Emma said while rubbing herself against him, nails digging into his shoulders. Her mind was starting to lose itself in the haze of desire, barely keeping up with the words coming out of Dren's mouth.

"I have heat suppressant if you want it," Dren said mirthfully. His hands were delightedly roaming her body, groping whatever they wished to. They were always drawn back to the globes of her ass, though, a finger occasionally dipping low to sweep against her slit.

"Too late," Emma gasped, burying her face in his neck as her hips began to move faster as the sensations began building and building. She barely registered Dren's chuckle, but didn't miss the "cum for me like a good omega" that was whispered against her hair.

Her body came undone in seconds, shuddering against him as he stayed hard against her sensitive clit. Dren's hands rubbed her back soothingly as she came down from her high. When Emma recovered, she slid off his lap and looked at him with wide, pleading eyes.

"Your turn?"

He placed his face in his hand, his muffled, "you're going to kill me woman," making her smirk. She knelt on the floor in between his legs while he stayed sitting, her flashy manicure looking sexy as hell while she unbuttoned his jeans and freed his cock from their textile confines. Emma couldn't help how her mouth watered once she saw it, eager to taste it again. The head of his cock was an angry red, precum leaking from the tip. Her tongue laved at it before swallowing it whole, taking as much of him as she could.

Dren's hips jerked a little when her tongue touched him, but otherwise he remained as still as he could while watching the girl of his dreams suck him off. The fire in his belly made him antsy, one hand coming to grip the hair at the base of her head. She was doing her best, bobbing up and down on his cock, and he couldn't deny that he loved seeing her head buried in his lap, but he wanted to try something else.

His hand pulled her off of his cock, much to her protest, but Emma didn't complain anymore after Dren stood and fisted her hair by the sides of her head. His cock pushed against her closed lips until she realised what he was trying to do.

Oh. Oh.

She opened wide, letting him shove his cock down her throat in one smooth motion. Emma's arousal was back in full force, her thighs slick with wetness and only becoming wetter the longer Dren face-fucked her. All she could do was hold onto his thighs, giving him full control of her mouth, letting him angle her however he wanted while he fucked her throat. The growling that came from his chest was loud and aggressive, only aiding in making her cream herself more.