chapter 2

"Mei Aihara!"shouted her as ran towards the brunette.

She approach mei and held her on both shoulders . " I see you ." Said her while looking at the amethyst eyes.

Mei furrowed her brow as she looked at the blonde confusedly. "Who the hell are you ? Asked her. " How do you know my name ? " Then she look at the blonde suspiciously. She wondered why the blonde knew her name when she had never seen her in her entire life .

"Miss ,will you pay or not, if not, I will call the police . " Intervened the taxi driver who running out of patience waiting the blonde to pay him.

The blonde shifted her gaze to the taxi driver. " I told you I don't have money , I don't even know what is money you're talking about . You should be honored that I choose you taxi to ride on . " Explained her still think highly of herself even though she's also a mortal now.

The taxi driver looked at the brunette then asked. " Hey miss ,do you know that girl,  is she your friend can you pay for her taxi instead I really want to leave already arguing her is a waste of time and money " He stated with an irritated tone in his voice.

The blonde give her a death glare after hearing what he said to her. " How dare you ,you stupid mortal to talked to me like that! " Yelled her angrily.

The taxi driver glared back at her , then turned his gaze to the brunette ." So  miss are you gonna pay for her or what . "  Asked him again .

"How much she owe you ? " Asked Mei to the taxi driver.

"2500 yen" replied the taxi driver to the brunette.

After mei gave the money to the taxi driver he left immediately.

Mei eyed the blonde from head to toe.  She noticed that the blonde is wearing a weird outfit she's like someone came out from a comics and she smelled something sweet and citric coming from the blonde. 'I wonder what kind of perfume she's using ' Mei thought to herself. 'She smelled so heavenly.'

She cleared her throat and said. "Um,  I already paid for your taxi so you can go now ." She said dryly.

"Thank you! but I need you so I'll go home with you." Replied the blonde with a serious tone .

Mei's expression is mixed with confusion and suspicious. She feel confused why a totally stranger wanted to go home with her. Suspicious about what the blonde's hidden agenda for wanting to go home with her.

"If you want to scam someone then you got the wrong person. Find someone stupid. " Stated her as she turn around to go on her way home and leave. " Looks are really deceiving " She mattered under her breath.

"Mei Aihara please bring me with you . I don't have a place to go home and like I said I need you. "  The blonde stated trying to convince the brunette to bring her home with her.

"Why would I bring a stranger like you to my house I don't even know you. " She can't believe  while running a hand on her hair as she looked at the blonde with unreadable expression.

"Oh! About that ,we cupids don't have a name ,but they called me Cupid11809 because I'm the 11,809 Cupid's in heaven." She answered honestly while smiling innocently at the brunette.

"Cupid?.11809 ?. " 'What is this girl saying?' Asked the brunette to herself while giving the blonde a question look.

"That's what they called me in the heaven." Added the blonde.

"Heaven? " Mei repeated the word with a questioning mark. Did she think that she's really a cupid . I think this girl is crazy.

Then Mei eyed the blonde's outfit.  She was wearing a white long dress with a cut on the side showing one of her long white creamy legs and a gold strap sandals and gold necklace,gold bracelet and earrings and there's a gold ring on her arm with an arrow 💘 design on it .