chapter 4

When they arrived at the academy ,mei brought yuzu inside the chairman's office .

"You stay here and don't leave in this room, wait until I came back . Understood. "said mei to yuzu , using authoritative tone as she speak.

"But I want to go with you," insisted the blonde with a pleading look on her face.

''No!" Mei decline flatly . She left the blonde sulking inside the chairman's office.

A few moments later.................

While mei was in the middle of the class she can't concentrate as she thought about the blonde , she didn't even heard the teacher called her .

"Miss Aihara! Miss Aihara!" The teacher  repeatedly said ,but the raven haired girl was still deep in thoughts.

When himeko saw the inpatient look on  the teacher's face ,she tapped the raven shoulder to get the attention of the  student council president.

Mei look at the person next to her and raise her eyebrow.

"What?" Asked her with a blank expression  . Wondering what Himeko wants to her.

"President , sensei is calling  you." Himeko whispered to her. After hearing these, she immediately stood up from her seat and apologized for spacing out.

"I'm sorry sensei, I didn't hear you. " Apologize the brunette as she bowed her head to the teacher.

"Is there a problem Ms. Aihara ? Because you rarely get distracted in class. " Asked Uda sensei to the raven haired president.

"No! sensei, " Replied the brunette who feel slightly embarrassed for spacing out in class.

"Alright!" The teacher proceed.

"Please solve this equation on the whiteboard."

Mei nodded and walk to the front . After she solve the equation, Uda sensei said... " Very well ,you may now sit down. "

After the bell rang . Mei immediately returned to the chairman office to check the blonde, but when she open the door  she didn't find yuzu inside .

"Where the hell is she? " She asked to herself as she sigh deeply in frustration. "I told her to stay here until I get back ." Mei spoke angrily wondering where the blonde go.  She ran a hand on her long black silky hair, before she went out again to look for yuzu. She tried in the library , restroom , gym, but she  still couldn't find the blonde .

"Arrghh!  where did that stupid go?"  Mei muttered under her breath, as she proceed looking for the blonde  .

She went to the school garden hoping to find the blonde there, but when mei  arrives at the school garden she saw amimaya sensei standing there like he's waiting for someone. She knitted her eyebrows as she continue walking trying to ignore the man , who look disgusting on her opinion, looking at her.

"Aihara'san ! " Amimaya called her while smirking as she approaching the brunette.

Mei looked at him with disgust ,and try to ignore him, but when she was about to leave amimaya blocked her way and cornered her against the wall.

"What are you doing?  let me go! " Mei spoke coldly , raising her voice while struggling, trying to push the man away from her.

"Don't be rude to your fiance , I just want to be with my future wife for a moment."  He said,  licking his own lips while looking at Mei's lips with desire.

Authors warning : if you're eating please don't read this part because it's so disgusting ,just thinking about how his disgusting lips touch mei's lips in the anime makes me want to throw up,okay here we go , let's pray that i can write the kissing scene part .