chapter 3

In the bathroom mei taught the blonde how to use the shower.

"Alright! look at these stuff ," she said , explaining everything to the blonde where to use each bottle . "This thing is a soap, it's use for the body and this one is a shampoo and this is a  conditioner, these two are for the hair . Do you follow? " She asked

The blonde nodded.

After explaining everything to the blonde  , Mei  left her alone in the shower to take a bath .After the blonde took a bath,she came out naked while drying her hair with a towel .

"I can't believe that mortals can make such a thing as rain, " stated the blonde amazed, the water can be hot and cold too, " she added .

Mei just listened to her without looking at the blonde as she started doing her council works.

"I used to think that mortals were stupid because they couldn't do the simplest thing to do, like to love someone without the help of us cupid ."

Mei frown while hearing this , she's one of those stupid mortals who doesn't know how to love . The blonde doesn't know that she's stepping on a line mine  who was about to explode any moment .

"First of all, that thing isn't a rain,that is called a shower, " she corrected the blonde  without looking at her . "For my opinion, you cupids are even more stupider than those you call stupid mortals , because you believe in something that doesn't exist. In fact , there's no thing like truelove. " Mei speak coldly.

"Truelove exist ! " stated the blonde defensively.

"If love really exist, then explain to me why my mom and dad get divorce? That crazy thing you called love isn't true, it's only a fantasy an illusion ...it only happens in fairy tales and movies ." Mei clutch her pen as she tried to get a grip of herself.

As a cupid the blonde was offended by  what mei said ,all the work she did for a hundred of years to spread love and to help destined person to met and fall in love to each other, was just called an illusion by Mei . 

'An illusion huh ! That means she doesn't believe about cupid also even though she met one tonight. ' the blonde thought angrily.

"There're people who live together even if they don't love each other, " replied the blonde dryly . " Truelove only exist for people who believe on it  ,"  explain her while looking at the brunette's back . "Of course you're not one of those people, Aihara Mei, " added the blonde . " Your heart is cold like an ice and hard as an iron , even the arrow of love doesn't affect you , That's why God Eros give me this mission because he knows that I'm going to fail ,he really want to get rid of me . " Stated the blonde, still naked .

"Maybe you should start to get use to being a mortal because your right, I will never fall in love  with anyone, not even with the help of a stupid cupid like you . " Replied her while still focussing on her council works.

The blonde frown and bit her lips in annoyance. "It's no wonder that someone like you doesn't believe in love , because you're the fruit of a loveless marriage, "said the blonde harshly and without thinking. "That's why you become the most bitter human walking on this mortal realm, " added her without a care in the world. "It is impossible to someone like you to learn how to lo..........
...ve"

"Plunk!"

Eyes widened in shock . After getting a heavy slap from the brunette.  

"How dare you!  You don't have the right to talk to me like that ,it  doesn't mean that you're a cupid you have the right to judge my character, " retorted mei crying looking at the blonde ,she didn't even noticed that the blonde was naked because she's to emotional at the moment.