chapter 6

There's a blonde who had been insisting and trying to get the brunette to agree to take her to the academy.

"Yuzu, I can't take you with me to the academy, grandfather will scold us again. " Mei tried to reasoning the blonde to make her understand why she can't go with her.

" Mei, take me with you please, I don't want to be left here alone, and... what about my mission ? I only have 90 days left to find you a soulmate. " yuzu beg the brunette to take her back to the academy.

"No! " She declined flatly.  You stay here, and what did I tell you about disobeying me, Yuzu ?  Do you want to get punished again ? " Mei said, threatened the blonde as she brought her face closer to Yuzu's face , to make her understand what's the consequences for disobeying her, but the blonde just stood there without giving a sign to step back , to get away with here. "

' There's no sign of resistance .'

"Do you like me kissing you?
" Mei stared at yuzu's pink lips before returning her gaze to her green eyes .

"M..mei !" Yuzu's face immediately turned red from all the teasing that the brunette was doing to her.

"You..You shouldn't kiss me, you should only kiss the person you love." Yuzu said in a low voice then she turned her face away from Mei.

"I already told you I don't believe about love. Love is only for weak people . People who are afraid of getting old alone and people who only want to satisfied their own lust. "

"Still, even if you say that I won't give up on you. I still believe that there's someone who will make you fall in love."  Yuzu said with a hopeful expression.

Mei sigh deeply. " Think whatever you want , Yuzu?  But if I were you I'll started to get use being a mortal because it's impossible for me to fall in love even in 100 years what's more in 100 days." Mei stated with a confident tone.

Frowning. "I know it's hard ,but I don't think it's impossible , everyone has a heart and I'll make yours beat faster, just wait and see ." She said as she put her hand in Mei's chest.

"Let's stop talking about it for now, I'm going to be late . Stay here and don't leave the house, if you get hungry there's food inside the fridge and if you get bored just watch TV or read a book ." She said then handed Yuzu the remote control.

"What is it for ?" She asked with an disinterested look on her face.

"You need this if you watch TV shows , so you can turn it on or off and switch the TV channel. Like this."  She showed yuzu how to use the remote control.

"So this thing is important?" She asked while looking at the brunette eyes.

"Y..yes , it's important , "Mei answered while blushing at yuzu's stupidity.

"How can someone be stupid and cute at thesame time, " mei said to herself before she leave the blonde .

____________Aihara Academy ______________

"President, are you alright?" Himeko asked with a concern tone when she noticed that the brunette was restless ." You've been checking your watch for a while now, are you worried about something?"

"I'm fi.." Mei was about to say that she's fine but she thought about the blonde. "Actually, I am feeling sick but I have to finish it." she lied.

"Don't worry about the unfinished paperwork's meimei, I'll take care of it ,so go home and rest ," she reassured the brunette.

"Thank you himeko, " mei said then left .

When mei got home she found yuzu sitting on the couch.

"Yuzu!" The blonde startled when she heard the brunette voice calling her.