My soulmate will be a 'He'

About Min Yoongi.

A/N: That day is just called a 'special day' and it won't come yearly but randomly. And not everyone is interested in this soulmate theory so there will be very less soulmates appearing in the story and the soulmates will be from the same country. And the people above age of sixteen can see those red strings. The neared their soulmate is the brighter the red strings will glow.

Hoseok was in the training grounds with the batch one trainees when he noticed the presence of his boss at the other side of the grounds where he is checking the progress of batch two trainees. Giving his work to some other upper officer, Hoseok jogged up to his boss who looked at him when he reached near him.
"Morning boss." Hoseok greeted, maintaining the professionalism in front of the lower ranks.
"Batch two needs more training. They are lacking." Yoongi said to the person training them and walked away from them with Hoseok behind him. The person who is training the batch two nodded his head once at the retreating figure before shouting at the trainees to do another hundred pull-ups.

Reaching their meeting room, Hoseok opened the door to let Yoongi go in first and closed the door after he entered. The other main people: Namjoon, Jimin, Jin and Jaebum were already in the room waiting for the boss and they all stood up to greet Yoongi once he entered.

"Any news?" Yoongi asked after sitting in his seat.
"The snakes are having a party this week. In our area." Jimin said, with a smirk.
"The one who tried to attack us last month in a club?" Hoseok asked to Jimin nodded his head.
"We can teach them a lesson directly. And it's been so long since I went into action directly." Jimin said, looking at his now perfectly fine right hand which was the reason for him to not participating in the last few missions.
"That's it? No more serious issues?" Yoongi asked and all of them gave their reply as 'no'.

"We can go if there are no issues in this week for us to look into. And those small gangs needed to learn their place in front of us. This will be a good hit." Yoongi said, making Jimin to cheer silently.

"So, when is that party?" Namjoon asked.
"On the special day. And that too at those hours. If any of you thinking of finding your soulmate, they can drop. I and Boss can go. What do you say boss?" Jimin spoke, pointing at Jaebum and Hoseok.
Yoongi gave a thumb's up.
"I am dropping then. I will be on search hunt that time." Jaebum said to which they all 'ooo'ed at him, finally deciding to find his soulmate.
"And I am coming with you guys. No soulmate hunting for me." Hoseok spoke.
"Then it's decided! We five are going." Jimin said.

___________________________

Yoongi is the boss of an underground gang called Demons. When Yoongi was fifteen, he saved a person from being shot and that person happened to be related to some underground gang which was popular at that time. So as a thank you, he let Yoongi come with him and work under him for their gang where Yoongi met Namjoon, Hoseok and Jaebum who were also in their teenage years and working under the same boss.

In the next three years, they four worked hardly and increased their rank in the underground.
At nineteen, Yoongi with his three close friends had to leave their gang since it was attacked by the police who caught all the upper rank members including their boss.

With no more boss to control them, they continued what they did all those years and gained popularity as people started calling them as 'the demons'. That was how they started their own gang and increased their number with defeating smaller groups and asking them to join them.

At twenty, after a year of starting their own gang, Yoongi got shot and luckily got saved by the still a student Seokjin who treated him with the knowledge he has. Since then, Yoongi supported Jin financially for his studies while Jin gave his loyalty to Yoongi and what shocked them most is Jin being Namjoon's soulmate. They confessed to each other about their feeling just before the special day and promised to never leave each other for their soulmates but luckily, they happened to be soulmates.

When Jin joined their gang after completion of his studies with a doctorate, he brought Jimin along with him, whom he saved a few years back from some gang. With almost similar past stories, they all really got along well.

_________________________

On the special day, Jungkook woke up earlier than usual with his body thrumming with a lot of feelings from happiness to nervousness. He got up and went to his usual morning walk.

When he returned back, the house is still silent indicating that Hoseok is not awake so, he went to take a bath and then started preparing breakfast for both of them. Even if he is cooking, his all attention is on his faceless soulmate whom he wants to meet so badly.

"Pancake burnt Kook..." Hoseok said, coming into the kitchen and taking the spatula out of Jungkook's hand who squeaked at his sudden entrance.
"You really scare me sometimes hyung! Are you really a dancer or are you working as a spy? You never make any sounds while walking." Jungkook off handed comments while going to fetch two plates for them.

Hoseok awkwardly laughs at his sentence.
"You watch a lot of anime. It's all in your imagination Kookie." Hoseok speaks.
"Besides, you were in your thoughts so, you didn't hear me. And what are you so intently thinking about?" he adds, successfully diverting the topic.

"Just about my soulmate." Jungkook mutters, taking the honey and chocolate syrup out of the cabinet.
"Are you really going to search for them?" Hoseok asks.
"Yes, hyung. I want to test my luck. If they are older than me, then they had already waited long. If they are younger than me, then I will have to wait." Jungkook answered.

Hoseok cooed at his flat mate's pouting face while arranging their breakfast on their plates.

"Suga is hosting a party today. I won't be coming home today. But if you need anything, call me. Okay?" Hoseok asks, putting his shoes on and getting ready to go for his work.
"Okay, hyung." Jungkook says, sending off Hoseok and locking the door.

_____________

"Everyone here? Let's go!" Jimin shouted excitedly and they all followed him outside where a car is parked.

Jimin hopped in first, taking the wheel while Yoongi sat in passenger's seat and the other three sat backside.

The car ride would never be peaceful if the person driving the car, is Park Jimin. With his unique playlist on, and his singing added to this, there is really no peace found in the car ride which one Min Yoongi would wish for.

"Chill, Yoongi hyung. This is just a warmup work. No need to be on so alert." Jimin said, nudging at his boss's arm who only grunted in response.

"Don't you want to find your soulmate this time too, Boss?" Hoseok asked when Jimin lowered his song volume.
"I don't find them. If he wants a soulmate, he will find me." Yoongi answers.
"He? What if that's a girl?" Jin questions.
"No girl. If a girl is really my soulmates, then we forget about her." Yoongi said making them all cackle at his scrunched-up expression while mentioning a girl.

"What if like you said, your soulmate, a boy comes finding you to the club we are going. What will you do then?" Namjoon asks as Jimin totally stops his music to listen to his boss's answer clearly.
"Nothing like that will happen. If he really comes, we will make him go away from there and continue with what we are doing." Yoongi answered making them all boo at him.
"You are going to leave that poor boy, Yoongi? That's so cruel of you." Hoseok speaks.

Their conversation ends when they reach the club which is already on full swing, an hour more for the special time where few people eagerly search for their soulmates.