Eunwoo, the friend

A day in Jungkook's life.

A/N: I don't have any knowledge on how physiotherapy classes work so this chapter is fully based on my imagination. Don't take anything personal and compare to real life. Enjoy reading!

The regret of drinking started right after Jungkook became aware of his surroundings. He can sense that he is in his room, sleeping on his bed, just like how he sleeps every day except there is a pounding headache killing him, and the reason for his regret of drinking.

"Gosh..." he groaned, massaging at his forehead, slowly opening his eyes to be greeted by his bedroom which is silent except for his groans.

And when he took his mobile to check for time found it half past eleven, he got up with a gasp and groaned at the sudden movement. He has class in three hours and he missed his morning run too. Not to make any more delays, he got up and went to get ready for the day.

There is no one in the house when he opened his bedroom door and walking into kitchen and saw a note attached to their refrigerator in an unfamiliar handwriting. Picking it up, a flush made up to his face after reading the first line on it. His mind is now sharing few blurry memories of what happened yesterday and now he clearly remembers calling the other 'Yoonie' while pulling him into a kiss.

"Why do I become so shameless while drunk?" he groaned, now this embarrassment added to his headache.

But with a fluttering in his heart, he read the note carefully, as not to crumple it.

Hey cutie,

Since you asked me to call you with pet names,

I will start calling with them.

Take the medicine I put on the dining table for

your headache.

I know you will be suffering with it given how you were yesterday.

And there is soup on the table too, drink it and tell me how my cooking is.

Call me after your class ends, I will be waiting for your call ;)

Your Yoonie hyung

There is a small heart shape drawn which was crossed and Jungkook laughed at the thought of stoic mafia boss Min Yoongi drawing a heart for his soulmate and cringing at the shape and scribbling to cover it.

Jungkook made his way to the college which is a ten-minute walk after finishing his soup which was delicious and taking his medicine. He smiled looking at his mobile where there is a picture, he took of the note his soulmate wrote, feeling giddy at the way Yoongi called him.

Reaching the class, he waved at his classmates and settled in his place. Having another ten minutes for the class to start, Jungkook opened the messaging app to tell Yoongi about his cooking skills. But he got the shock of his life after seeing the messages he sent to the other.

"When did I send this? Oh god! He will surely think I am an idiot. Where did I even get those pick-up lines from? What an idiot the drunk Jungkook is." Jungkook shouted in his mind as he couldn't with the class filled with the students.

"Okay Jungkook, let's just forget about those stupid messages and send one now for your soulmate who cooked for you for the first time." he gave himself a pep talk.

From

Jungkook:

Hi hyung,

The soup is so good.

Made me think of my mother's.

And I have class upto six.