Forever

They go on their first date.

The doorbell rang just as Jungkook finished his look with a little lip gloss. He was pleased with the outfit and hummed while observing his reflection in mirror.

"Coming!" he shouted when Hoseok called him from the living hall.

"Ooo...look who is decided to show up." Hoseok teased taking a double look at his clothes.

"You should really try modelling Jungkookie, I am telling you and now, I will leave." saying that Hoseok left the room.

Jungkook then remembered actually why his roommate called him so he turned to look at his soulmate. Yoongi was casually sitting on the couch, all attention on him which he just observed making him flush at the attention.

"Hi, hyung." he greeted when there is no reaction from Yoongi for another minute.

"Hi, handsome." Yoongi said, getting up and making his way towards Jungkook.

"You look handsome too. I really like your hairstyle." Jungkook said, patting himself for not stuttering in the middle and for the smile he received from his soulmate.

"Well, you said you like my hair parted so," Yoongi answered, and now his smile looked somewhat like a teasing one.

Clearly, Jungkook don't remember when he said that to his soulmate but he can easily tell that yesterday's drunk Jungkook did that. And Jungkook donot want to talk about his embarrassing moments so, he diverted the topic.

"Where are we going?" he asked and started walking to the main door, Yoongi following closely behind.

"Hoseok said you like food. So, I made a reservation for us at a place where the food is really good. I think you will like it there." Yoongi answered, Jungkook perking up at the mention of food. He rarely goes out to eat except the few times he goes to the fast-food places with his friends. He and Hoseok always order food on weekends while watching a movie or two.

"Sounds good." Jungkook replied and they both got into the car in silence.

The car ride was filled with the songs from the radio, Jungkook nodding and humming at some parts while Yoongi eyed him at times while driving.

"Your clothes..." Yoongi talked after giving a few glances at his soulmate, making the said male to look at him with.

"My clothes? What about them?" Jungkook asked, looking at himself. He was wearing a white tee with a pink denim crop jacket. He looked down at his pants and thought maybe the tight pants were the problem.

He liked to dress himself and Hoseok always praised him about his choices. And he too encountered few conservative people who treated him by judging his appearance. Though that never affected him. But when his soulmate mentioned his clothes, the unknown insecurities inside him started appearing, making him nervous and really sad at the thought of his soulmate not liking his dressing style.

Not knowing about the turmoil happening in his soulmate's head, Yoongi continued, pointing at his jacket.

"Your clothes, now I know what they are." Yoongi said, with a serious expression, nodding to himself.

"What?" Jungkook asked, feeling a bit lost at what is happening just as the car stopped in front of a huge restaurant Jungkook never visited.

Without giving any answer to him, Yoongi got out and made his way to his side of the car and opened it for him.

Jungkook got out, shutting the door while Yoongi passed the keys to the attendant while taking the slip.

They walked silently inside and followed the attendant who showed them to their table.