The meet

They met. Like Yoongi wished, his soulmate is a boy!

The club is on full swing by the time they entered after giving the keys to the valet, who recognized them immediately and bowed continuously until Yoongi said to stop.
The condition of the bouncers at the entrance was the same as they recognized their boss who never visited in busy hours.
"You seem popular boss." Hoseok commented sarcastically as Yoongi groaned when he saw the person behind the bar bowing at him from his place.
Jimin was walking first, a skip in his steps saying how excited he is in coming here.
"They are at the right side, near to the dance floor." Jin said to Namjoon and Yoongi who are beside him, referring to the gang they were here for.
"Just wait for now. Looks like they just started." Yoongi spoke, silently following Jimin who is now seated at one of the empty VIP couches.

The waiter arrived right after them, asking for their orders with a nervous greeting and shaking hands which stopped a little at the sight of Jimin's bright smile who ordered for all of them.
"Do you know the main thing boss?" Jimin asked with a smirk, wiping the smile completely after the waiter left.
"Those snakes don't know our faces. They just know our gang names." he continued.

"They don't even know us properly, yet they threaten us?" Namjoon scoffed, praying for their poor souls.
"Oh...the lights changed. Looks like the soulmate hours started." Hoseok said as the light of the club changed into a dark colour to make the threads on their fingers difficult to visible.

Yoongi looked at his right hand when he felt a slight tug at his little finger. As he was about to take a closer look to have a clear sight in the dark lights, the waiter from before came with their drinks which made him to take the drink from his right hand and forget about the tug.

"Are all the soulmate thread same colour Jin hyung?" Jimin asked, sipping his drink, bobbing his head to the music.
"They say all the threads are in red colour but they have different shades. Mine and Joon's is a maroon red." Jin answered.
"Yeah. Mine is apple red. I searched for it to know the colour and its meaning." Hoseok spoke.
"Meaning?" Jimin asks.
"It is believed that different colour indicate different meaning and they type of relation you are going to have with your soulmate. Not many knows it as they lost interest in it and there is a specific book written a few decades ago which explained about this colours and it's meanings." Namjoon answers to Jimin's question.
"There is a book about all of it?" Yoongi asked, silently listening to their conversation.
"Yeah, it is in our central history museum. We can read it if we take a VIP ticket. Joon and I went to see ours last year." Jin mentions, smiling at his soulmate.
"What did it say? About your colour?" Hoseok asks eagerly, Jimin too leaning in to listen clearly.
"They said we can feel the soulmate bond without the threads which will make us get together even without the knowledge of thread." Namjoon said with a light blush which the others can't see thankfully due to the dark lights.
"Oh...wow! That's crazy. Looks like the book is a real deal then. I will go and try that book for myself then." Hoseok said, picking up his glass to complete the drink.

"They are having fun, I think we can join them now." Jimin shouted, finishing his drink and getting up and waving at the others before walking towards the gang members to dance between them.
Jin and Namjoon followed him and went to dance where Jimin was while Hoseok and Yoongi still sat at their seats.
"Not coming boss?" Hoseok asked, nodding to the music and tapping his fingers on his now empty glass.
"I will wait until Jimin start something. You go." Yoongi answered.

So, Hoseok too joined Jimin on the dance floor, gaining the attention of those gang members who were eyeing them from time to time.

Yoongi scoffed when Jimin opened another button of his shirt while pushing his hair from forehead to back and throwing a what must be his infamous seducing look at the main gang member, who is now totally staring at Jimin which made the girl in his arms to leave him to find another guy.