The Kiss

Jungkook comes to know the truth and then they meet a newcomer who makes them all shocked at his revelation.

Jungkook silently followed Hoseok into their apartment, he can understand that something is not right just by looking at his hyung face. So, he was silent upto now.

When all of them seated in their living room then only Jungkook opened his mouth to speak.
"So, I guess you all know each other?" He said, more like questioned and seeing his hesitancy, Hoseok picked up from there.

"Jungkook-ah, this is Yoongi hyung. Your...uhm...soulmate." Hoseok said even more awkwardly. But he still continued talking.
"And they are Jimin, Jin and Namjoon. They all are older than you." He said pointing at each of them.
"He is so cute! Can I bite him?" Jimin asked, totally vibrating in his seat. And as much as Jungkook liked the compliment, he cannot believe those are the words someone said to him just after meeting him.

His soulmate sighed from where he is sitting beside Jimin and flicked his fingers on the other's arm making him shut up.

His soulmate. It sent a spark in his heart, and he has to bite his tongue to stop the stupid smile already forming on his face. His soulmate looked so handsome and when his eyes drifted to the red thread, he cannot help but scream internally, looking at those hands. How can someone have such a perfect hand.

But his internal squealing came to an end when Namjoon called his name.
"Yes, Namjoon umm...hyung?" Jungkook answered, already thinking that it was a bad idea to call someone 'hyung' when they didn't even give him permission to call them like that, but he sighed in relief when Namjoon smiled after hearing the word.

"There are few things you need to know before you make any decisions." Namjoon said and continued when Jungkook slightly nodded even though he has many questions to ask.

"So...do you know anything about the underground business? Like gangs and fights?" Namjoon asked.
That was a really odd question to ask. Considering they just met. Like, who will ask someone about the guns and fights as the first thing just after exchanging names? But Jungkook still answered the older, though he was now somewhat feeling weird. At least, he knows they will not do anything bad since they are his Hobi hyung's friends.
"I hear about them often in my college. There are few guys who are part of some gangs, but I really don't have much idea."
Hearing Jungkook's answer, Namjoon knew he has to explain everything to that boy.
"But I heard that there is one gang which is most dangerous. I think it is called as devils? demons? I can't remember properly." Jungkook added and all the colour drained from Hoseok' s face hearing that.

"This is fun." Jimin commented while Jin and Namjoon sighed at how the day turned out to be.

"The demons. The most powerful gang is called the demons. And their leader's name is Suga." Yoongi said and was about to continue when Jungkook gasped and stood up from his seat to look at Hoseok who was now totally bending forward to cover his in his hands.
"Is there a person named 'fire' in that gang?" Jungkook asked, still looking at his roommate and missed the surprised expressions given by the other four.

"You are so smart Jungkookie! There is one." Jimin said, jumping from his seat and standing beside Jungkook and patted on his shoulder.
"Hoseok hyung, stop hiding. Else I will never cook for you again." Jungkook threatened and Hoseok immediately looked up. Not because of the words but because of how they were said.

And when Hoseok looked up, there are tears ready to drop from Jungkook's eyes.
"Kook-ah..." Hoseok reached to wipe at the tears but his hand never touched Jungkook's face as the boy pushed his hand away
"You lied. About everything. Did you really find your soulmate or is that also some stupid lies you said to me?" Jungkook asked and when there is no answer from his hyung, he started walking towards his room and locked it after entering.