C1

Canglan City, Tanqueran Pharmaceutical Company Office.
A thin, weak man, 1.7 meters tall, was standing in front of the table. His face was red to his ears, and he was arguing with a fat middle-aged man sitting across from him.
He held his cigar between his fingers, slowly brought it to his mouth, exhaled cautiously, and indifferently said: "Ding Hao, I don't want to lose words with you. You can't stay in our company."

"For what? My grades during the internship were very good and my grades were higher than those of the interns. did i do something wrong? '' said Ding Hao, his face red and excited. The middle-aged man looked annoyed and said coldly, "Do you think it's a coincidence that you have three degrees and practice in China's top 500 companies?" No, he was the CEO who originally brought a beautiful woman into the office and asked him to arrange an internship. This woman's name is Jiang Ying.

Hearing the middle-aged man's words, Dinghao's heart immediately trembled, and his body took a few steps back, and the mobile phone in a shallow bag accidentally slipped and fell to the ground. "No. At the time, when Jiang Ying said she was looking for a best friend to bring me into this industry, she couldn't betray me. Our three-year college relationship was so fragile. it's not something." Dinghao's eyes were dull, he stopped and muttered.
When the middle-aged man saw Ding Hao, a shadow of pity appeared in his eyes. He snorted coldly and said: "Considering your pathetic figure, I don't mind saying one more thing. Our CEO is also your college classmate, his name is Tang Zhao.

The fat man naturally wanted to see this young man beaten again after losing his soul, not out of good intentions, so he warned Ding Hao. He felt a kind of excitement in his soul.
"Tang Zhao, it's actually him!" Staring at the mobile phone on the ground, Dinghao was shocked, and the smell of various foods welled up in her heart. He bent down to pick up the phone, but his face turned pale and he slowly walked out of the office.
Ding Hao's college classmate, Tang Zhao, was also his roommate. After earnestly pursuing Jiang Ying, he once gathered his roommates and hosted a party. At that time, everyone wanted him and Jiang Ying to live forever, but he never thought that the person who betrayed him would become their best friend. Dinghao stared at the screen with his heart beating fast. He wanted to call Jiang Ying to hear the real situation, but he said that his boss might not be able to provoke them, but the manager said that he could not give his girlfriend's name. It didn't show up because it could. as if he was lying. "Hmm? Dinghao was shocked.
At that moment, her mobile phone screen suddenly went blank. “Did your phone break when it hit the floor?” Dinghao asked questioningly.
Some golden words appeared on the screen.

"Congratulations, you have been selected as a lucky user to obtain the world-class Super-wealthy and Powerful System."

"Binding host phone, soul."

"Load progress 10%. 20%. "80% …"

"Load complete, scan the host's information."

Host name: Ding Hao.

Age: 20.

Occupation: Apprentice pharmacist (just dismissed)

Permission Level: Level 1