C9

Ding Dong ~

His phone started to vibrate, Ding Hao picked up his phone and stared at it, it was actually Jiang Ying who sent the message.

"Ding Hao, tonight Brother Tang will be the host. I invite you to come to the KTV room A01, where our relationship is at nine o'clock, and have a chat about life."

After Ding Hao read the news, his eyes flashed with a teasing look.

Brother Tang? He called her quite intimately, not being able to hook up with her for long, yet still having the nerve to invite her to KTV to sing. She was truly shameless and invincible in this world.

Ding Hao knew in his heart that they wanted to get him to go to the KTV so that they could see through him and ask about how he was going to transfer 100,000 yuan to Jiang Ying.

If it was in the past, he might have been a little afraid of Tang Zhao, because he had heard Tang Zhao say that he had some friends in the martial arts world in the Cang Lan City, and he had never been afraid of anyone in the Cang Lan City before, so maybe there would be someone sitting inside the room right now.

After all, transferring the money to Jiang Ying right in front of Tang Zhao was just a slap in the face. He definitely wanted to get back at him.

Now that Ding Hao possessed a Super-wealthy and Powerful System, how could he possibly fear Tang Zhao?

Comparing money? I have more than enough money to spend.

Competing with someone? Your father has the money to find powerful bodyguards, directly throwing money at a hundred and eighty to follow me, you f * cking dare to touch your father to try.

Competing with a woman? I can throw away money and worry about not being able to find a beautiful woman.

The corner of Ding Hao's mouth curled into a cold smile. Originally, he did not want to have anything to do with the two of you, but since he had come looking for them, then do not blame him for being impolite.

You even talked about life with laozi. I'll let you have a little more color in your life.

Ding Hao replied: "Alright, I'll see you tonight."

Ding Dong ~

Jiang Ying: "Seeing that we have been friends for three years, I advise you to behave yourself at night, apologize and say something good to Big Brother Tang. Then, I'll help you speak good words to Big Brother Tang, so that the knot in your hearts can be resolved, and we can all still be friends."

Ding Hao did not reply to the last message Jiang Ying sent.

Friend? To be able to seduce his girlfriend behind his back with his brother, how could he be considered a friend?

Even humans' best friends, the puppy, were stronger than Tang Zhao.

Ding Hao thought about how he only had around 300,000 yuan in his bank card, which didn't match his status as a tycoon at all. He opened up the Tiger Fighting Platform software, registering for a broadcast room, which was written: "The tycoon sends a gift, pay attention to the broadcast room, and take out the lucky audience members and send over 4000 yuan in cash every minute."

When Ding Hao created the direct broadcast room with the [Moqi Rising] number, a ribbon flew across the home page of the entire platform, across the different levels of interface, and across all the direct broadcast rooms. It read: "Tiger Fighting Platform 1st tycoon will open the direct broadcast room, room number 10000.

Ding Hao naturally noticed this change as well. He had never heard of someone receiving such treatment when opening the live broadcast room.

However, thinking about how he was a loyal user of the Tiger Fighting Platform and was the first to reach level 150 as a reward, it was normal for him to receive such special treatment.