C5

Ding ~

A text message notification sounded.

[Postbank] 15: 20 Your closing account number 010 is in cash at 6400.00 yuan, with a balance of 14308.00 yuan.

Ding Hao looked at the notification on his phone and smiled. In the past, he could only earn 10,000 yuan from working for a few months.

"Riche, ask for a leg hair."

"tycoon, I really admire you. People like you, who give gifts right after a disagreement, are truly rare."

"Please humiliate me with money."

"..."

Ding Hao's eyes casually swept across to the right of him. The information had already reached 99 + points, and it was still being refreshed.

Of course, he wouldn't be able to stay in the direct broadcast room of the little rabbit the entire time. Ding Hao then reached out and tapped his fork, and exited her direct broadcast room, scanning the other direct broadcast rooms once again.

If he had known earlier that he would be able to get some gifts from that tycoon who had acted cute and left a few behind, he might even be able to get some gifts from him. Giving gifts without a word was usually a large sum of money, and if he could get his favor, he would have immediately given birth to some rich man.

"This live broadcast is pretty good. Send a rocket."

"This streamer looks average, but he has a hot body. Give me a rocket."

"Why is this streamer so fat? But his name sounds nice. Send him a rocket."

"..."

Right at this moment, all the broadcast rooms of the Tiger Fighting Platform began to boil with excitement. Every time a user with the ID [Divided Air] entered the broadcast room, he would send a rocket to the host.

When Ding Hao entered a broadcast room with the ID of Charm Girl, the moment he entered, he was immediately recognized by everyone, and they all @ themselves.

When the streamer saw Ding Hao entering the room, he instantly jumped up from his chair in excitement. He fiddled with his most alluring posture, and with a dark look in his eyes, a kiss came out from his lips.

Ding Hao's gaze sized up the host's body, and muttered to himself: "As expected of the seductive little girl, this body is hot, wearing sexy and seductive clothes, worthy of this name."

The streamer looked like he was in his twenties. He had wavy hair and was wearing a tight black sweater. Underneath him was a black pleated skirt and black stockings, which showed off his charm as a mature woman.

Spirit of Divination: You're not suited to giving up on the basics. You could have attracted more men with your pure style, yet you dress up so enchantingly. However, I still like it. I'll give you two rockets.

From all the broadcast rooms in the Tiger Fighting Platform, two balls of bullets floated past each other.

[Soaring Divinity] Giving the streamer, Charm Girl, a Rocket.

[Soaring Divinity] x 2 for the streamer Charm Girl Rocket.

When the seductive girl saw the two rockets on the broadcast channel, she was already beaming with smiles. What was a tycoon? This was a real tycoon.

Giving a single rocket to a single streamer was nothing. Whoever could send a large portion of a single rocket to a single streamer could really be said to be a martyr.

In just half an hour, Ding Hao had sent over a thousand rockets to the main broadcasters. Right now, his Tiger Fighting Platform account number had already reached level 149.