C8

"Master, the Lucky Wheel has begun to activate."

The Lucky Great Revolving Wheel that was standing in the air started to spin, like a huge windmill, rapidly flying in the air.

Ding Hao's eyes shone with a brilliant light, and he continuously chanted loudly: "Lord of the Phoenix Star! The Lord of the Scorching Phoenix Star! "

Ding Hao stared fixedly at the big wheel, his heart hanging by a thread. If he could obtain the reward of three years for the Lord of the Burning Phoenix Star Realm, then he would be rich.

Even if he was only a Lord for three years on the planet, as the master of a planet, the benefits he would receive would be too great. He might even be able to find countless beauties on the planet, and when he gave the order, those beauties would definitely throw themselves into his arms.

The speed of the Lucky Great Revolving Wheel gradually decreased, and the grid that the needle pointed to constantly changed.

Ding Hao's eyes moved, and when he saw that the needle had stopped at the range of the Star Lord's grid, he excitedly jumped up.

"Haha, I'll be the Lord in the future" Ding Hao's face was brimming with a blissful smile as he shouted.

Ding dong!

At this moment, the needle suddenly jumped and stopped at the marriage lock.

"What?" Ding Hao was slightly startled, and his eyes almost popped out. Could this bastard still have a BUG?

"Ying Bao, what's going on?" Ding Hao shouted in confusion.

"Master, there's a piece of good news and a piece of bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?"

Ding Hao felt a pang in his heart. As the saying goes, Rainbow will always be after a storm, he muttered: "I'll hear the bad news first."

"I just received the latest news, there's already a super strong warrior within Blazing Phoenix Star who became a horde leader, so the reward of the lucky wheel's horde leader is automatically cancelled."

"Nani?" "Someone actually beat me to this position to it. My beautiful servant, Gold and Silver Treasure ..." Ding Hao was extremely unwilling to accept this, but what could he do about it? Could it be that after going to planet Blazing Phoenix to tell the person who had just become a Lord, he was the one who was the true lord?

Moreover, they didn't even know which corner of the universe the Blazing Phoenix Star was in, so they had to find someone to argue with.

"Ying Bao, what's the good news?" Ding Hao asked.

The good news is that Master just obtained a marriage lock. The marriage lock was forged by a certain great elder in the cultivation realm. With just the names of a man and a woman carved on it, the two of them can live forever.

"If it's that great, then wouldn't we have locked onto the marriage fate of the two of them and be together for life and eternity?" The haze on Ding Hao's face disappeared, the effect of the marriage lock was too heaven-defying.

"Whiz!"

A beam of red light shot out from the Lucky Wheel, and the surrounding scene started to change. When Ding Hao opened his eyes again, he had already returned to his room.

Ding Hao opened up his right hand, and a small, exquisite, and loving stone lock appeared in front of him. This stone lock seemed to contain an endless amount of charm, looking ordinary, but in the center of his palm, it emitted a faint warmth.

"If I carve my name and the goddess in my heart on this stone lock, doesn't that mean we can be together forever?" Ding Hao said excitedly.

"Master, in theory, that's the case. However, the prerequisite for the inscription of the name to be effective is that the two of them know each other."