Chapter 20

note: sorry for the error. ito iyong chapter 20 uhuhuhuhu.

While lying on the bed inside this room, I heard a knock on the main door of the Student Council Room. I didn't bother as I know that other student council students are outside, they can open it on their own.

The person behind the door knocked only thrice, and the knocking stopped; never heard of the door opening. After a couple of seconds, the door opened.

“Hello? Is anybody here?” may kalakasan ngunit mahinhin na tawag ng babae sa labas.

Mabilis akong napatayo at muntikan ng mahulog sa kama. ‘What the fuck is happening right now? Why is the protagonist here?’

Mabilis akong lumabas sa kuwarto at agad na nakita ang maamong mukha na mag-aakala ka talagang anghel na ipinadala ng panginoon sa’yo para dalhin ka sa langit.

‘Well fuck you! You won't be taking me to my grave, bitch! Not this early,’

“Are you lost?” tanong ko sa kaniya. Agad naman itong tumayo ng matuwid at yumuko sa akin.

“Hello, President,” nakangiting bati niya. Kahit ang kaninyang ngiti ay nagliliwanag. Grabe.

“How can I help you, Daughter of Duke Herman? The famous rumored Saintess of Fallenberg Empire?” walang ganang tanong ko sa kaniya. Mabilis naman itong umiling.

“A rumour is just a rumour, unfortunately I am not a Saintess, President,” sagot niya.

‘Oh girl believe me when I say you are. I know your whole life after all,’

How I wish I can tell that. But nah, she's the protagonist! She's bound to learn everything in the future in a way that only protagonist can have. VIP ang puta.

“We are quite busy, Lady Vivienne. Please state your reason for visiting,” lintaya ko bago umupo sa pinaka-unang upuan sa round table.

“Ah yes, this is actually in regards with the upcoming Festival here in school. I would like to suggest something,”  sagot niya. Tiningnan ko naman ito sa mata at nakita ko ang kaniyang kasabikan.

‘Huh! From the looks at it, she is going to suggest going to the Capital Street where the founders of Fallenberg Academy first teaches street children and where everything started. God. Why did I forgot to suggest this when we have our first meeting? I know I have a reason to it,’

“I understand, I would love to hear your suggestions. What would it be?” I sat on the chair and folded my arms in front, waiting for her to answer.

“Well, if you allowed it. I would like to suggest a little bit of a celebration in the capital street as well. As you know, it's where Fallenberg Academy’s founders started,” she sweetly answered.

“Hmmmmm. That's seems to be a good suggestion,” I nod my head while looking at the floor before raising my head and looked at her.

“But why would I accept your suggestion?” I asked. Her eyes grew a little bit bigger and stepped backwards. Shock of my answer.

“I mean, you know how important this is. Don't you?” She's shock. I don't know why she's shock with my answer, but who cares?

“Look, Lady Vivienne. Our hands are quite full at the moment, and we can't possibly add your suggestion to the list, that would cause us more time and energy,” I nonchalantly answered her and stood up.

“Thanks for suggesting though. Let's try doing that next year,” I added. She happily nodded and stood back straight.

“I understand. I'll shall leave you then,” she answered and left. Moments later, Justin came carrying some foods and drinks.

“What took you so long?” inis na tanong ko. Hindi naman agad ito sumagot sa akin sapagkat tila ba hinahatid pa nito ng tingin palabas si Vivienne.

“Would you like to go with her?” nakangiting tanong ko sa kaniya. Agad niyang sinarado ang pinto bago humarap sa akin.

“Between you and her? Of course I’d prefer to stay with the Saintess. Who in earth would like to stay with a demon like you?” bulong niya sa sarili.

“What?” malamig na tanong ko.

“Nothing, My Lady. Here's the foods and drinks you wanted. Is there anything else I can help you with?” magalang at mayroong malaking ngiting sagot niya sa akin.

Mabilis ko namang hinablot ang pagkain na na sa kaniyang kamay at kinain ito.

“Do you think I didn't hear what you just said, Justin? Well, you're not wrong so I won't punish you for now. So scram,” may kainisang sagot ko sa kaniya habang kumakain. Agad naman itong lumabas ng Student Council room at umalis.

I won't punish him for now. He shall taste my true demon in the upcoming future. For now, I'll just have to enjoy the food that I have right now and try to think of a way to accomplish what I want.

‘I now wan’t to kill that bastard headmaster,’

“Should I add him to the Kill List?” tanong ko sa hangin habang nakatingin sa kisame. Agad naman aking tumango-tango sa aking tanong.

“I like the idea. I shall add his name in the list when I get back to the dorm,” nakangiting sagot ko sa aking sarili bago inubos ang lahat ng pagkain at inuming meron ako.

Umupo ako sa aking upuan sa loob ng Student Council Office upang magbasa ng mga proposal para sa upcoming Festival, at ng makita ko rin kung ano na ang progress ng mga ito.

Habang nagbabasa ng mga papeles na muntikan ko ng matulugan ay biglaang bumukas ang pinto at pumasok sa loob si Soream at Navida.

“You’re here,” lintaya ni Soream at bumuntong hininga.

“Of course I'm here. I'm the Student Council President, am I not?” inis na tanong ko.

Inirapan naman ako nito bago umupo sa kaniyang upuan. Binigyan ko ito ng isang nakakamatay na tingin bago ibinaling kay Navida na nakatayo lang sa aking harapan.

“What?” tanong ko sa kaniya.

“Nothing,” nagkibit balikat siya bago pumunta sa kaniyang sariling mesa at umupo.

“Navida,” tawag ko sa kaniya. Tumingin naman ito sa akin at binigyan ako ng isang nagtatanong na tingin. “You’re the Student Council Secretary aren't you? Read these papers for me and let me know what they are. I'm just going to go ahead and do something... Important,” utos ko sa kaniya.

Hindi ko na hinintay pa ang kaniyang sagot at mabilis na teneleport ang mga papeles sa kaniyang mesa at lumabas ako ng opisina.