Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Hailey POV

    One Week Later

    “Hello, hello!” I hear a voice call through my hotel room in France.

    “Doran?” I yell and run out of the kitchen quickly engulfing the petite woman in a giant hug. She hugs back removes. Doran was my hair/makeup/stylist person. She was the first one I hired, and until she dies or retires, I won’t be hiring anyone else. She was lovely.

    She was probably about 35 and not taller than 5’0. But her shortness adds to the fact that she looks in her twenties.

    “No time to get huggy! We only have 4 hours!” she exclaims, like someone would announcing a zombie apocoalypse. I roll my eyes at her serouisness but grab one of the three racks she has obviously brought that held gorgeous dresses for me to choose from.

    Yes. Today was the night of Marcio’s dinner. Its dress code, FORMAL FORMAL FORMAL. Marcio always loved anything formal. He probably wouldn’t let anyone in wearing less than something someone would wear to the Grammy’s.

    We roll the racks of dresses into my current room and she almost immediately starts throwing dresses to me.

    I go to my bathroom to dry on a purple strapless short dress. It was ruched in all the wrong places and I quickly took it off. It was one of those “better on the hanger” dresses.

    “Can I have another one?” I ask her and she nods, letting out a slight chuckle.

    “I knew that one wouldn’t work out,” she snickers. I roll my eyes, Why is she always right when it some to my body, It like she knew it better than I knew it myself.

    She throws me another dress. This one was long and royal blue. It has a silver ribbon around the middle and was a trumpet style. I put it on. I had to say it was gorgeous. But I didn’t really like it that much. Meh. Put it in the maybe pile.

    She threw in a couple of more dresses until I came across a black and silver one.

    It was made with gems and crystals. It was black and then outling the sweetheart neckline and the middle of the dress was all silver crystals (a/n pic on side). I came sown to about mid-thigh and was strapless. It was formal, yet sexy at the same time.

    I quickle hopped into it and my eyes widened. Devin would not be able to keep his hands off me tonight!

    Just kidding. He always finds a way.

    “Doran,” I say exiting the bathroom, “I think this is the one,” I breathe smiling. She looks me up and down then thinks for a moment. Did I look that bad?

    “You. Look. Absolutely. Gorgeous.” she states dramatically. We both squeal but she quickly sits me down into the chair in front of my mirror, proceeding to do my skin make-up (foundation, concealar etc.) and then a silvery/black look for eyes, to go to with dress. I was happy it wasn’t to matchy matchy though. Because of the intensity of my outfit and eye-makeup, she just does natural for the rest of it, not even bothering to put on fake lashes.

    I also end up wearing a pair of strappy heels that shot me up only 3 inches. I didn’t wanna be that tall anyway, so I usually don’t wear heels. If I do then its only for special occasions.

    For my hair, it was curled loosely and just all down.

    Three hours and lots of hairspray later, I look like a model. Wait. Correction; I am a model. I looked like I was about to go to a shoot for something formal.