Chapter One : The Arrangement

"Nigga was in the corner just like this," Duke made his eyes purposely roll back and his legs shake, causing the group of men to burst into a fit of laughter at the mockery of Israel

"Yo y'all niggas is fucking annoying bro." He dragged his hand down his face; mostly trying to hide his own laugher because he was truly embarrassed by his actions from last night.

He still couldn't believe it. It was now the next day and at least twice a second since it happened, he caught himself thinking about the stripper with a Disney character name who gave him an orgasm in the club.

When he woke up this morning he could've sworn it was just a dream, but then he got invited out by his friends for lunch and they were making sure that he remembered every minute of his time with Bambi-who he'd learned had a big reputation in the club that she worked at.

He wondered why he'd never heard of her before.

"Nigga thinking 'bout shorty right now like he ain't got a whole ass wife." Cynel smirked at his best friend, causing Israel to roll his eyes.

Worrying about Jada finding out what happened at the club wasn't a priority for him right now-and probably never would be. He didn't care. She'd been dogging him for months and he remained loyal to her the whole time, and since she was messing around on him anyway, a little fun wouldn't hurt.

He really hadn't even cheated yet. According to his terms, at least. And especially compared to the things Jada had done over the course of their relationship-he wasn't even close to cheating. Yet.

As his friends finally switched to a topic that didn't involve him or his sex life, Israel continued to drift off into his thoughts.

Bambi was so pretty to him.

So pretty.

The red fabric looked perfect on her skin last night, too. Obviously he couldn't stop thinking about it and he couldn't stop thinking about her either. It amazed him what sexual encounters could do to someone. Besides experiencing how good she was at causing orgasms, he didn't know anything about this woman and yet she was all he'd thought about today.

He even contemplated texting her but he felt like it was too soon. And plus, he didn't know what to text her. He didn't know if he should ask for sex-or another sexual act like she'd done at the club. He didn't want her to feel like a booty call or a prostitute of some sort.

Texting wasn't his forte.

"Hello?" The same soft voice that was whispering in his ear last night spoke into the phone. Her accent was deep. He couldn't tell where she was from.

"Wassup..you busy?"

"Depends. You gone actually talk to me or I'ma have to do all the talking again?" She smartly remarked.

"I was drunk. I could barely think; let alone talk." He chuckled, embarrassingly dragging his hand down his face even though she couldn't see him.

"Mhm. Well, no, I'm not busy. Why, what you doing Israel?" His name came out of her mouth as if it belonged there. He just knew he was in over his head with this one.