Jenna; Experimental Sleep Over; Smut

(GxG Smut Ahead; Experimenting; Oral; Fingering; Biting; Slight Hair Pulling)

******************************

This wasn't the first sleepover you had with Jenna, but it had been the most exciting so far because as soon as you got there she had the movies planned and food ordered and some drinks ready to go. You and Jenna had been having sleepovers for years being best friends for as long as you could remember.

You set down your sleepover bag and head into her apartment where she is currently filming. You giggle softly and looks at Jenna as she hands you a drink which you accept softly.

"You're all prepared huh?" You ask playfully.

She smiles wide and sips her drink before winking at you playfully.

"Yeah, I had some.. ideas for tonight and couldn't get my head off of them so I figured setting everything up was a good start" She explains.

You tilt your head in a cute manner
"What plans?" You ask softly.

"You'll see" She teases

You pout and follow her into the living room which she set up for the movies with the food and cozy pillows and blankets and an air mattress on the floor for you both to share.

You sit on the bed and she joins you sitting beside you and getting comfortable. She already had her PJs on and so didn't you all set up for a cozy night inside.

She plays the movie and it's a girlxgirl romance movie which doesn't surprise you, she isn't super into romance and you aren't crazy into horror so you two usually switch around during sleepovers. Starting with one genre then the other, tonight was starting with your romance genre plus it did look like a good movie so you were excited to watch it.

You shift and get cozy and enjoy the food while you and Jenna watch the movie. You both comment at random times about different parts that catch your eyes.

But by the middle you are on the edge of your seat not literally because it's a bed. But you are glued to the blossoming love between the two characters muttering things here and there during the 'heated' moments the girls happened to share.

It wasn't anything crazy intense, but it was enough to get you a little worked up which you were a little embaressed about.

Jenna moves closer and touches your lower back making your skin tingle a bit and you glance at her with slightly red cheeks.

"This is definitely an interesting movie" You admit biting your lip unconsciously.

She giggles softly and moves closer so her bare leg brushes against yours causing goosebumps to rise on your skin.

Your gaze meets hers softly trying to act cool because she is your best friend after all.

"I had a feeling you would enjoy this movie" She says softly inching her face closer to yours.

Your breath catches spotting the characters on the TV about to enter a rather passion filled kiss while you gazed into Jenna's eyes feeling REALLY tempted to do the same thing to her.