six.

begin.

"well, wasn't that chaotic."

after the events of the usj, the students were finally able to return to school to pick up their things and leave. luckily for ln, aizawa, the teacher who would have given her detention for her earlier back talking, was now in the hospital with a full body cast, so she was free from any punishment she would have received. she now sat outside the school building, with her back to its wall, and one of her brother's cigarettes in her hands. all the other students had left for the day, considering the regular school day had ended while class 1a was nearly being beaten to death. it gave ln the unusual opportunity to have a moment in solitude.

"so much for that detention, i guess."

ln's eyes shot up from the strewn lighter that laid in the grass to the source of that voice, who just so happened to be her favourite person at the moment. apparently not all of the students had left.

"yeah." yn stood up. "unfortunately, it's not much of a punishment. i don't see anything wrong with getting to sit in silence for an hour. god. i probably need that every once in a while for my own sanity." she was speaking more to herself than to pepsi.

the clouds over head were a deep, cool, blueish grey colour, and with the sudden air temperature change, ln was sure it would start raining soon. she walked off, wanting to get to the train station before it started pouring.

beep!

"i'm so fvcking blind."

ln had walked right past her brother's car, having not realised it was there. she was too busy thinking about rain. ln tossed the cigarette into the grass, then opened the passenger door and climbed into the seat.

"it's four-thirty in the afternoon. how did you know to come here?" yn asked. her brother didn't respond, and instead was staring out the window with an unreadable expression.

"who's that kid you were talking to?" sohjin asked, leaving yn a bit surprised.

"...i actually don't know his name, but i call him pepsi because of his hair."

"huh. don't hang out with him, alright, yn?"

ln raised her eyebrows. "why not?"

sohjin merely shook his head. "just trust me."

"okay then...? can we just go?"

"yeah, i do have to run an errand really quickly, though."

"where?"

"i have to go talk to atlas about something."

yn chuckled at that.

"what's so funny?" sohjin asked, putting the transition lever into drive and pressing the gas.

"just something that opal told me, it's nothing," yn smiled. "by the way, how did you know i'd be out of school so late?"

"i got a fvcking email this morning that you got a detention." sohjin explained, "i switched out the guardian emails so that i'm the one who receives parent emails instead of dad."

"really?" shock was written on her face. "why?"

"i don't know, why does he need to know anything? just to get mad at you since a solid half of the emails he used to get were because of you making teachers cry?"

"damn... thanks." it was a rare, genuine 'thank-you'. yn glanced out the window at the scenery she was passing through, the turned back to her brother with a finger raised as she was about to make a point. "and for the record, i didn't go to detention today. our teacher's bones got crushed so i got out of it, fortunately."

sohjin raised his eyebrows. "is that a joke?"

"oh right, context. a bunch of villains invited themselves to our field trip and decided to try and murder us all. there will probably be some news articles on it in a few hours, considering the press cant keep their nose out of all might's beeswax."

"who...were the villains?" sohjin asked after a moment of silence.

"uh, i don't know? why?"

"nothing. fvcking b@stards."

yn raised an eyebrow in confusion, but said nothing and shook her head. "men," she thought. after a solid twenty minutes of driving, sohjin pulled into the driveway of a nice, medium sized house. bushes with lavender flowers lined the driveway and the walkway to the front door, and were perfectly trimmed and attended to. a cute bird feeder even hung from a japanese maple.

"you can come inside or stay in the car. doesn't matter," sohjin offered.

"i'll come with."

it was honestly a surprise. what in particular was surprising? the whole ordeal, to be frank. one instance being the way sohjin simply entered the home as if he lived there, and another being how put together the whole residence was. the inside was decorated well, with lots of thriving houseplants. on the wall hung vinyl records, various maps including a world map and a map of the continent of asia, books on seemingly handcrafted shelves, and expensive paintings. the place was lit mostly by the natural sunlight that peeked through the sheer curtains draping over the large windows, leaving the intricate, opalescent chandelier unused. yn's eyes fell upon a chart that had a multitude of different butterfly species drawn out and labeled with great intention and skill.

"this is a really beautiful home," yn muttered, examining the detailed work.

"are you here to see my brother?" a young girl stood atop a staircase. she was graced with beautiful long dark locks and porcelain skin.

she would have been beautiful, if she had eyes.

end.

happy pride month!! (i'm bolding my authors notes from now on also it was jun 3 at the time of writing this ik pride month is almost over now)