𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞*

(what happens in this chapter is important later on in the story, but skip if u don't like anything sexual. it's also cringe so i'd skip)

𝖲𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

Juliet Vincent, it girl of Sherman Oaks never saw herself in the position of deciding to hook up with a stranger. But here she was at a party with her sorta new friends and some boy kept eyeing her.

"Go talk to him," Vanessa suggested, "Hell no." Juliet took a sip of alcohol, "Why not, he's smoking hot and I bet he's packing. If you know what I mean." Emma smirked, "I know what you mean, I'm not as innocent as I seem." Juliet rolled her eyes, "Girl, yes you are. You're still a virgin, and your sixteen!" the blonde laughed, "Seventeen in January." Juliet added. "Yeah, and that's like in seven months." Emma pitched in, "What if he's seven inches." Vanessa bit her bottom lip.

The conversation went on for a few more minutes before Emma got called over by Paxton Hall-Yoshida. Paxton never seemed to catch Juliet's eyes romantically, yes he was an attractive young man but he seemed like a horrible boyfriend. So Emma could have him for all she cared, but Davi would care if she got invited to the party hosted by Vanessa.

"What are you thinking about?" Vanessa suddenly asked, "Nothing interesting, but Crazy Davi is going to be pissed if she saw Emma twerking on her somewhat of an ex." Juliet chuckled to herself, "For real, but Emma is living the life Crazy Davi couldn't." Vanessa pointed out as Paxton held Emma's hips. "They're gonna bang tonight." "Let me make sure my room is locked so nobody will you know, fuck on my bed." Vanessa went upstairs, leaving Juliet all alone.

So she stayed in the kitchen intoxicating herself with all kinds of alcohol. But as soon as Juliet began pouring herself another glass, the guy who was practically eye fucking her walked over to her. "So what's your name, pretty girl?" he gave her a charming smile, "Juliet, and you handsome?" she decided to flirt back. "That'll ruin the fun out of this, Julie" That comment made Juliet mentally cringe.

The two drunk teens made a short conversation with a ton of sexual tension, and the mysterious boy leaned in for a kiss. "You know what, fuck my mother and her stupid rules. I'm losing my virginity tonight." Juliet thought as she also leaned in. But then Juliet pulled out of the kiss before they devoured each other.

Her hands roamed around his upper body, while he gripped her ass. "Let's take this somewhere else," he whispered in Juliet's ear before dragging her into a random bedroom upstairs.

"Condom or no condom?" the boy began sucking Juliet's neck, "Condom," Juliet carelessly let out a soft moan. Then the boy pulled up Juliet's small red laced crop top to be greeted with her B-cup tits, "So beautiful," was the only words he said before latching his mouth off her right boob and playing with her left nipple. "Don't stop, that feels so good." Juliet let out a stream of moans.

A few minutes went by and the boy unzipped his pants and took his boxers off. "Your so big," Juliet's gaze went to his nine-inch thick cock. "This might hurt." he rolled the condom on before entering her pussy. "Mhhh, fuck, go faster." she played with her nipples, then the guy slammed in and out of her at a rapid past.

The room was filled with the slapping noises of each other's bodies, and constant noises and moans coming out of Juliet's mouth. "You're taking me so good, baby." he went faster and rougher, "Oh yes," was Juliet's last words before cumming on his dick.

Then the guy exited her wet pussy before taking off the condom and cumming on her stomach.

"That was amazing, I'd love to do it again." Juliet bit her lip, "Let's go for round two then,"

And the rest was history.

— AUTHOR SPEAKS
for a little backstory, Juliet has this good girl act but on the inside, she isn't as innocent as she seems basically.
also the guy was Ethan and i swear there will be very FEW chapter like this