𝐕. 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

(somewhat sexual)
𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟤𝟥, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

Due to being sore, Ethan and Juliet didn't show up to school on Monday. Everyone found it strange since Juliet only missed one day of school ever which was in third grade when she threw up on someone's notebook. But for Ethan, it was a normal occurrence, he didn't care about his grades or the teachers.

"You look cute," Emma admired Juliet's outfit. She wore a white crop top, blue ripped jeans, her blue and white Jordans, and a blue, white, and black flannel that wasn't hers. "Thank you. I was in a rush this morning." Juliet spoke as Vanessa appeared, "How was Sunday, you never came back to my house." she winked. "Oh, I stayed the night at his house. It's not a big deal, and I swear I thought I texted you." Juliet sincerely apologized as memories of Sunday flooded her mind.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," Juliet let out a deep breath, "You look so pretty all sweaty because of me." Ethan moved a strand of hair out of her face before kissing her.

But that was two days ago, and she didn't want to think about that night while at school.  So she shoved the memories into the back of her head. "Did I miss anything interesting?" Juliet asked, "Yeah, Eleanor and Crazy Devi we're talking about Ethan a ton. And Trent proposed to Eleanor but she rejected him." Vanessa gossiped, "I have a video of it," Emma added to the conversation.

Right before Emma got a chance to play the video of Eleanor and Trent, the bell rang signaling the first period was about to start. "I hate math, hopefully, Mr.Williston isn't here today," Emma sighed, "Me too," Juliet put her phone in her back pocket.

"Mr.Williston is out for the week due to health issues, so I'll be the substitute." the young lady stated, "Are you even qualified to teach?" a random kid asked, "No, so get on your phones, skip class, do whatever you teenagers do. I don't care."

That being said, almost everyone left the classroom and the others played games on their phones. "Wow, we're free for almost two hours." Vanessa began texting her guy best friend, "Thank the lord," Juliet grinned before someone grabbed her waist. "Come with me," the boy whispered in her ear before dragging her into the nearest closet with happened to have all the drama props.

"Ethan, what are you doing?" Juliet let out a short laugh, "Something I've always wanted to do." he said before picking Juliet up and kissing her. The kiss turned into a heated make-out session as Ethan removed his flannel off of Juliet and removed her top.

"Oh god," Juliet gasped holding into Ethan's hair as he kissed his way down to her bra, leaving occasional hickeys on his way. "As much as black looks extremely hot on you, this needs to go." Ethan removed a hand from Juliet's ass and unclipped her bra.

He latched his mouth on her right boob and massaged the other one. "Oh my god, Ethan I need you now." Juliet whined, "You can wait, princess." he continued to suck her tit.

But before the two horny seniors could go any further, they heard a familiar voice. "What the fuck." so Juliet quickly got off of Ethan and grabbed the flannel off the floor to cover herself. "I told you to stay away from him, didn't I." Eleanor seemed pissed, "But now you're about to fuck him in the prop closet." she added.

"I don't even know you well," Ethan fixed his pants, "So? I'm the one that's supposed to be banging him, not some backstabbing cunt!" Eleanor was about to start yelling. "I'm not a backstabber just because we aren't friends anymore. People move on all the time, maybe it's time for you to do the same." Juliet snapped at her, "Yes you are, you stood us up on our Saturday girl's night to hang out with Vanessa, Emma, and more popular girls. Then lied saying you were busy that night." "I was busy, you have to understand that people can have more than one friend group. And that I can hook up with anyone I want to"

The argument went on for a few limited before Ethan put a stop to it, "Eleanor relax, we talked like once and that was me asking for answers to the questions. I'm not yours and I will never be yours. I belong to Juliet and if you can't understand that then we're going to have a problem." "Fuck, you guys!"

Juliet once again couldn't get what Ethan said out of her head. "Do you want to continue or..." she mumbled, "Someone's has to fix this boner and it's not going to be my fist." he chuckled before they continued where they left off at.

—— AUTHOR SPEAKS
sorry, I haven't written them fully having sex I will tho in a later chapter.