𝐈𝐕. 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟤𝟣, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

Juliet was an expert at keeping secrets, maybe that's why Sherman Oaks viewed her as this innocent girl who was an amazing role model to others. But that was far from the truth, she would occasionally get wasted or get high as fuck. And today was one of those days.

"I needed this," Juliet took a large sip of vodka, "Just don't do anything I wouldn't do," Vanessa warned her, "I know, and I'll stop drinking in a min. I just need to relax, because this week has been so fucking stressful." "Tell me about it."

The two girls promised themselves that they'll stop once the bottle was half empty, but Vanessa had just gone to get two more bottles.

"I don't know why people don't like this shit, it doesn't even sting." Juliet slurred out, "Mhm." Vanessa moaned taking another shot. "I got a spicy secret." the brunette grinned, "I gave Ethan head yesterday, and he whimpers in bed. It's so fucking hot that we had to ask like nothing happened because we had to eat dinner with his and my family." Juliet explained.

"How big is it?" Vanessa moved her legs, "So big, like nine inches. And it's super thick and veiny, I'm getting horny just thinking about it." Juliet got bold all of a sudden.

They began talking about all their sexual fantasies knowing they won't remember anything the next day. But then Juliet came up with a horrible idea. She wanted her and Ethan to become sex buddies or as some people call it friends with benefits.

She just needed to hear Ethan's opinion on it. "What if you walk to his house and seduce him, I mean your smoking hot." Vanessa suggested, "Good idea, but it would  have to be a secret because Eleanor will hunt me down." Juliet got up, "I'll be right back, I'm going to his house."

Since Vanessa and Ethan were neighbors she only took around twenty steps before arriving at his house. Then she knocked on the front door. "Oh, hey Juliet." Ethan opened the door, "Are you home alone?" she slurred her words. "Yeah, they're gone for the night. But why are you here?" he let her into the house.

"I miss your dick," Juliet's hand's traveled down to Ethan's grey sweatpants. "Are you drunk?" he asked, "A little, but I do miss your touch."

The next thing Juliet said shocked Ethan, "Eleanor has a crush on you and she told me to back off. Because she called dibs, Eleanor basically threatened me to stay away from you. But I can't stay away from you when you look at me like that." "Oh, do you want me to confront Eleanor or what?" "No, let's up you know, hook up a bit so I can get back at her." Juliet bit her lip.

"You out of all people, want to fuck me." Ethan repeated, "This that a problem?" Juliet ran her hands down his body, "Absolutely not," an exertion began to creep in. "We can start with finishing up what happened yesterday." she placed soft kisses on Ethan's neck.

Then he picked her up and headed to his bedroom. "Missionary or doggy style?" Ethan pulled Juliet's booty shorts off.

—— AUTHOR SPEAKS
maybe I'll make a ton of chapters like this but idk. Also, should the next chapter be part two of this