Part 1. Hey Ho! To The Bottle I Go - Captain's Daughter & The Sailors

(I'll continue with the naming chapters after songs thing for every story.)

(I've decided to scrap the whole "Bright Lord" idea, as I struggled to come up with a good way to go about it. He'll have another quirk instead.)

Unlike the last story, we start with Izuku going to the doctor so that he can know what his quirk is.

"Mommy, mommy! Wake up! We're going to get my quirk checked today!" A small, 4-year-old Izuku said, jumping into his mother's bed.

"Alright, alright. I'm up, I'm up." Izuku's mother, Inko, said. "You certainly have a lot of energy for it being so early." She said, making her way downstairs to begin making breakfast.

"I can't help it. I get to know what my quirk is today." Izuku said, sitting at the dining table.

"I know, believe it or not, but your father told me that he was much the same way when he was your age." Inko told her son. She would never tell him that it wasn't his father that acted like that, but her. She'd never tell him because of how embarrassing it was to remember.

Once breakfast was served and eaten, mother and son went to their respective rooms to get changed for the doctor's appointment. After that, they both climbed into the car and began their journey to the doctor's office.

After arriving and waiting for a bit, "Midoriya?" A nurse called out.

"That's us mommy!" Izuku said, quite literally jumping from his seat and running over to the nurse.

"Wait for me." Inko said. Once she caught up to her son, she apologized to the nurse for his behavior. The nurse assured Inko that this is quite the normal occurrence for his kind of appointments.

After greeting the doctor in charge of the appointment and allowing him to run a few tests to find out what quirk Izuku would get, the doctor came back with a very excited look on his face.

"His quirk is amazing. I've never seen anything like it before. Ma'am, you are truly blessed by the gods to have such a kid." The doctor said.

"Does his quirk have a name?" Inko said after a moment of gathering her thoughts.

"Yes, it does. It's called Arch Mage." The doctor said. "It allows him to use any magic spell he can think of. He's got an infinite amount of mana, or magic power, to use. He'll never run out. He can keep fighting until he's just too sleepy to continue." The doctor explained.

"Wait, why are you so excited about this?" Inko asked, just realizing how strange it is that the doctor is that excited.

"It's because his quirk is beyond every single quirk that came before. Stronger than any other quirk from the first to now. And I have the pleasure of finding it. This quirk will go down in history and I'm the one that found it. What quirk doctor wouldn't be excited about finding something like this?" The doctor said.

"I see. Any advice on how best to train him to control his power?" Inko said after letting the shock fade a bit.

"Not much, I'm afraid. Best I can give you, is to just take it slow. Start him with weak and simple spells, like a floating orb of light, and move from there." The doctor said.

"Does this mean that I can be a hero?" The four-year-old Izuku asked.

"I'm quite sure you can. I'm willing to bet that you'll become the number one for the whole world with your power." The doctor said, bending down to pat Izuku's head. "Go on now, you have a lot of work to do if you want to be a hero." The doctor said as he stood back up.

"Thank you for your time. Let's go, Izuku." Inko said, standing from her seat and making her way to the door.

Once Izuku and Inko got home, Izuku immediately began thinking about the different ways he might be able to use his quirk.