Chapter 7 - Claiming you🔞

SOME MATURE CONTENT 🔞🔞

With this he leaned and finally he touched his lips onto hers. She immediately closed her eyes feeling his lips on hers. She felt disgusted on herself. But, to him, he had a different feeling. The feeling that he felt for the first time in his 26 years.

Her lips were so soft that he felt like chewing those lips. It was really plumpy and big. He started moving his lips and started sucking her lips sensually. He was not really into kissing someone because the only thing he concentrated was having sex.

But he wanted to explore the girl more. She didn't knew how to respond to his kiss, so she remained silent and let him do whatever he feels as she was feeling so helpless at that moment.

He was moving his lips so roughly that she started suffocating in the kiss. He held her face with his palms and pressed his naked upper body onto hers and started kissing her more roughly that the salivas got mixed together.

She was feeling breathless and she tried gasping for some air, but to his luck, as her mouth opened, he slid his tongue inside her mouth. She tightly closed her eyelids once again when she felt his tongue on hers.

He was devouring every nook and corner of her mouth. Her tongue couldn't fight with him So he dominated her. He held her face more closer to feel her better.

It's the first time that he is kissing someone like this. Ofc he had kissed, but none felt and tasted like YN. Tears started forming in her eyes as she felt breathless,so she tapped his shoulders with some force. He finally backed off while licking his own lips with a smirk.

Jk - oh my bad, I literally forgot that it's your first time. But I must appreciate the fact that your lips taste really good and it's taste is still lingering inside my mouth. In fact, I could feel how trembling you were.

His gaze was ripping off her soul. It was too strong to handle. His thumb started rubbing her lips lightly and said, "don't look too innocently at me because I'm going to take away all these innocency from you. "

With this, he reached the hem of her top and started pulling it upwards showing him the milky white smooth pale skin underneath the warm dress that she was wearing.

Now she was in her bra and pants. Finally he got to see a clearer version of her half naked body. He couldn't take his eyes off from her sexy body.

Apart from others, she was not too skinny nor too fleshy. She was sexy with perfect curves, plumpy and milky skin.

His eyes were shamelessly checking her out meanwhile she couldn't face him. She looked at the other side. He slowly snaked his hands around her waist. He became hard. He had a different sensation feeling her soft yet smooth skin.

She was the definition of perfection. No one was as perfect as her from his experience with many. He roamed his hands over her waist, her flat stomach, her shoulders, her chest.

He placed his lips softly on her shoulders. She closed her eyes feeling something cold on her shoulders. He was never like this to anyone. But his urge to explore her fully was increasing as the time passed by.

Now he pushed her to the bed. She landed on the soft comforter and sat up while going backwards. Meanwhile, he removed his pants and it pooled around his feet. Now he was in his boxers. She could see his hard length poking out from his tight boxers.