Chapter 13 - Special

Finally, it's the Month of December. Gangwon-do was very beautiful with its snow and cold temperatures. Children looked cute as they were wrapped up in the knitted sweaters. The snow fell on the rooftops of the homes in Gangwon-do.

Meanwhile YN missed her mom in winter. Ahn Seorin, her mom would always cook delicious delicacies in winter from whatever groceries they had. She used to hug her mother during the cold nights. Now she was all alone in that cottage.

The only source of spending time with her mother was going to her Aunt's home or else by talking through the telephone.

But being an optimistic 22 year old girl, she would always find happiness in whatever she have. Whatever the situation be, she would find the ounce of happiness and positivity in it.

Soon it'll be Christmas, she was thinking what to do that day, how to spend her time effectively. She was not sure if she would able to spend the Christmas with her mom this year as she doubted if she would be called to his mansion.

He was unexpected. He always call her in unexpected moments and the thing was, she couldn't say a no. But she was thankful that her mother doesn't know about it till now and she was being paid by him nicely.

But recently she developed some feelings for him. She knew that he was a heartless devil whose main pleasure is killing, shooting and fucking.

But what to do.. The Cupid's arrow hit her poor heart. Yes, she fell for the devil mafia who is using her just for the pleasure.

She wondered how he will throw her away after he's done with her. In fact, she doesn't even know why he's behaving like this with her, always dominating but with care, always making her feel different around him, moreover always making her feel that he likes to be with her.

Her head was a mess now. She was not thinking right these days. She even mentally Cursed herself for falling for a mafia who destroyed her, who stole away her firsts, who only uses her for her body.