Chapter 17 - The blues

The next morning, YN woke up as she felt some tickling sensation on her neck. It was his hair which were tickling her neck as Jungkook was sleeping on her chest.

He hugged her waist and lay his head on her bare chest (it's not bosom, it's chest). She smiled at the man who was now  sleeping on her chest, without any worries, a calm and peaceful face contrary to the face which had a different emotion the previous night.

She remembered how they confessed their feelings to each other and how each were in each other's embrace now. She smiled and started playing with his hairs.
Even though he was sleeping, he was conscious, he smiled when she was doing that gesture to him. He held her most close and snuggled into her more.

YN - woke up?

Jk - (sleepy and raspy voice) no... I'm still sleepy.

YN chuckled. He too smiled and faced her. He poked his fore finger on her nose and smiled at her which she returned. He placed his thumb on her lower lips and now moved up from her warm chest which was his comfort place now.

Slowly he leaned in and captured her Luscious lips in his. She too reciprocated the slow yet sensual kiss with her closed eyes.

She felt heaven when she kissed those soft pink lips. The mole under his lower lip made him extra handsome. Both were moving each other's lips in a sensual way. Slowly they pulled away.

He leaned in and kissed her forehead and said, "good morning Aphrodite". She smiled and kissed him on his cheek and said, " Good morning Jungkook ".

Finally he got up from her. His naked body made her weak and shy. She wondered how perfect this man keeps and builts his body. She looked at the other side meanwhile he wore his boxers and his dress.

She was still sitting on the bed with the duvet covering her body.
Jk - I already know each and every corner of your body, I have seen it and I admire it a lot than you do. Then what's the use of hiding your godly body from me?

Her face was now tinted pink as she was blushing. He really mean it when he says that he worship and admire her. The heavenly man admiring the godly woman beside him.

After a long tight hug and a sweet peck, she bid a goodbye to him.
He was eyeing her figure from his mansion with a smile on his face.
"Now.. I can't wait to make you my queen YN'.

*******************************

YN went to her cottage and she was cleaning it as she was away for a week.
She didn't bring Snowball with her as her cousins wanted to play with it. Since your mother was already there, she didn't mind leaving Snowball there. Now he was getting bigger day by day. Still it was her cute pet dog.

Later she went to her work place which was basically an art centre.

****************

2 days later

Even though Jungkook was her boyfriend and always made sure to make her shy around him, but he was not into dating and all as he didn't want to expose YN to the world.. especially to his world.

But still YN promised him that he would definitely love this place as she held many beautiful memories in that place.
Jungkook just agreed to her nonchalantly as if he was not interested, but inside his heart he was way too happy to spend time with her other than cuddling, sleeping and sex.

YN walked out to his place and waved at him who was standing by his balcony.
He came down and he hugged her from the waist. She smiled brightly at him and she interwined her gloved hands with his gloved ones.