Last Chapter (18) - The wedding bells🔞🔞🔞

According to Minyoung's request, a double date was planned. It was the second date for both Jungkook and YN.
They went to for a dinner together and had the best time ever. YN felt very happy that she was being accepted by the 3 around her that was something that she never thought of.

The dinner went quite nicely with teasings, bickerings and some nice romantic moments. There were times when Taehyung intentionally teased Jungkook by clinging to Minyoung more. Yes, he was using his 19 year old Taehyung card, the naughty Taehyung who was showing off in front of the new couple.

Jungkook was also not that naive or useless, he too clinged on YN, said many catch up lines which made Taehyung cringed over him. Meanwhile both the ladies were getting really shy around, due to their men.

Later, they all went back to their respective homes. Jungkook reached YN's place. He looked at her. When she felt his gaze on her, she too looked at him. He extended his arms to the sides indicating that he needed a tight hug from her. She went near him and hugged. His hands encircled her figure in a tight yet comfort hug. He kissed her hairs and pulled away. He quickly placed a peck on her lips and said, "good bye YN. "

YN - good bye... Sleep tight ok?.

Jk - (flirt mode on) how can I sleep tight without you beside me? Ahh.. Well if you're beside me, I won't be getting any sleep as I will be busy with....

YN - oh god.. Why are you always being a pervert.

Jk - only for you my lady.

YN looked down and shyly smiled. Meanwhile he made her look at him and he immediately placed his lips on her. He sucked on her lower lips with his eyes closed and held her soft cheeks on his palms. She too gave into the kiss.

Later they pulled away and he said, "I swear, if you were with me now..... Ughhh.. Nothing you can go". He said with a sigh and he smiled at his own thoughts and her Innocency.

YN - complete what you said. I didn't get you.

Jk - YN, why are you so innocent. When can I even see your bold side?

She didn't knew what to say. So she immediately placed a kiss on his cheeks and went to out of the car while waving him a goodbye.

He just chuckled slightly and waved back at her. He started the engine of his car and drove to his mansion.

2 months later

(I'm a bit lazy to write more... So I thought time skip would be the best)

Finally... It was the wedding day. YN was looking too gorgeous in her wedding gown which Jungkook and Herself selected after a long searching session.
Meanwhile Jungkook too was ready in his expensive black tuxedo. He was looking so handsome and hot in that costume. He neatly parted hair, his piercings made him extra attractive. Indeed it was sure that the show's topper were the couples.