Chapter 9 - Only her🔞

A week passed by.

Jungkook was ofc busy and the days were getting colder as it was already mid-November.

YN visited her mother and took her to the hospital. Her condition didn't worse much neither did she started recovering which made YN worry about her.

YN - Doctor, don't need to worry about M-Money. But i just want my omma to be perfectly alright.

Dr - YN, it's not about money, but... Yes.. She'll be alright. But it needs time.

YN - o-oh i understand.

She bought the medicines for her and she was happy. Because medicines were somewhat costly. But she can afford those now.

Later, she went to her aunt's home to drop her mom. YN/M wondered how she got the money, but she was sure of her daughter that she has worked hard for earning, but only YN knew the reality.

Ofc she was sad leaving her mother at her aunt's home because staying all alone in their cottage was difficult for her. But considering the circumstances, she left with a heavy heart.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was out of station. He was in Tokyo for a meeting or say, a mission.

Jk - Mr. Martin, I think you should consider it once again, because once you back out from the deal, there's no getting back into it again. Moreover, it will be a loss to me as I too invested a good sum of money in this. So I will go to any extent without any thoughts. *smirks*

Martin - so you say you will kill me?

Jk - *chuckles darkly* you know my profession and my power right? If I need, I can even kill you without any second thoughts.

Martin - *smirks* do you think that I won't take any precautions. Let's see if you and your secretary can go back to South Korea today.

Jungkook looked all around and saw that everyone was pointing their guns over Jungkook and Taehyung. But the thing was both were expressionless. Jungkook just chuckled and said, "ahh.. You're so brave Mr. Martin but your braveness will be the cause of your death."

Martin frowned at his words. The next second, he felt a stinging pain and blood was oozing out from his shoulders.

Yes, Jungkook shot him.

Jungkook just chuckled and said, "did you think that I'm a fool? To your kind information, no one here will ever have the guts to shoot me Or V because I pay them. Even though it's Japan, I have my men all around the world. I don't need to carry the entire guards with me all wherever I travel. "

Martin looked at everyone of them, dropping their guns before The King.

"So, guess it's a goodbye "

With this he shot Martin on his head. Martin lay dead.

Jungkook handed his gun to Taehyung.
"Clear everything."

He went near to the dead body of Martin and said, "you asked for it. Son of a bitch".

With this, he walked away.

Time skip

He was sitting on the couch with his legs wide open, arms resting on either side of the couch , head resting on the couch.
He knew that he needed someone to calm himself down. Yes, he was needy.