Chapter 8 - Shifting Back To Korea

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
The 3 days visit of the boys was now finally over. They went back to Korea. Yn did cry a lot hugging her brother. Jungkook felt very sad to see her cry like that. But what could he even do?

And while going back to Korea Jin warned Jungkook to take care of Yn and if he makes Yn cry or hurt her even a bit he will k!ll him.

Currently Jungkook and Yn were cuddling. Yn on top of Jungkook. Jungkook's one arm wrapped around her waist. His hand was inside her T-Shirt and creasing her waist.

Yn all snuggled up in him. Like a baby enjoying the moment with his love. The silence was finally broke and Jungkook decided to break it.

Jungkook - Yn!
He called out her name. As she hummed.

Jungkook - Remember I was about to tell you something very important that night?
He asked making Yn shot her head up. She sat up straight on the bed.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled her back down. Placing her head on his well built chest. And creasing her soft, silky and well conditioned hair.

Yn - Tell me koo what's up? I am dying out of curiosity.
She whined as Jungkook laughed.

Jungkook - Ok so..please don't get mad. Okay?
He said, As Yn nodded.

Jungkook - You see it's been 1 and a half year in Japan and I need to go back to Korea.
He said, making Yn sit back up straight.

Yn - What do you mean koo.
She was whining now. Cuz she knew very well that if she talk normally then she would break down very badly.

Jungkook - Listen my bun I will have to go now. I need to go back and handle some important work.
He said, Yn on the verge of breaking down. She lowered her head.

Yn - Okay when are you going and when will you come back?
She asked.

Jungkook - Monday I will be leaving, in 3 days. And I don't know when will I be back.
He said, Not knowing how bad every word was hurting her.

Yn - You are so mean.
She whined and walked outside leaving a confused rabbit (Jungkook) behind.

-Yn Pov
I walked in my room and flopped myself on my bed.
My brain was all blank. I didn't know what to do. I just knew I am gonna miss him so much.

I don't know how will I be able to survive without him. His presence. His scent. His everything.

Waiting is going to be so hard. But I guess I will have to spend my time alone from now on. If that means getting to spend the rest of my life with him.

I very well know that distance gives us a reason to love harder.

I am going to hate days like this. Where I will be able to feel the every single mile between me and him.

I was just reminding myself that "No matter how painful distance can be not having Jungkook in my life would be worse".

I cried harder on my pillow. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran back to Jungkook's room only to see Jungkook packing his stuff.

I ran towards him, when he saw my state he quickly came towards me and picked me up in his arms. He creased my back and I started crying harder.

He sat on the bed I didn't leave him even for a second. I snuggled up in his neck. God I know how much I am gonna miss this guy's scent and body.