{You Really are a Child}

You see Connor had a habit of putting evidence in his mouth and it was perfectly reasonable why he did. He was also programmed to be also a walking forensic lab and get immediate and accurate results on site. But the first time it happened with the lieutenant he wasn't too happy about it. Now here we murder case and he has to analyze some blood.
    You know the normal until a new rookie was on the scene he already knew about Connor and what he was designed for to an extent. So when the rookie saw Connor putting blood in his mouth let's just the guy screamed like bloody murder. Officers come rushing over to see what caused it.
     "Nikolayev the fuck are you screaming about." Reed yelled from a distance. When they arrived at the scene you can see the Nikolayev with a freaked out expression oh his face with Connor crouched down on the floor with blood on his fingers. "Umm yeah why is the kid licking blood like are we sure he isn't a vampire instead." Reed bursted out laughing at the guy's reaction and Connor was just confused.
    Hank sighs knowing full well that he told Connor to stop and this is one of the reasons why. "Connor what have i told you about licking evidence it's fucking disgusting. You know what here just so can stop, Nikolayev calm down this is unfortunately normal, and Reed shut the fuck up. God your all acting like children."  
    Connor was given a lollipop, Nikolayev adventully calmed down, Reed well he still snickers about it till this day, and Hank got a well deserved drink.

[A/N this is one of my shorter ones but it's some crack and a small intro to my oc who will show up ever once in awhile]