Chapter Two

It's been two days and I have been thinking of Luke.

Non stop.

He's my stepdad for Christ's sake and I have Harry, I say to myself. I dial Amanda's number on the fourth ring she finally picks up.

"Hey how are you? I've missed you, you've been long gone in school." I pout even though she can't actually see me.

"Oh you, I miss you too don't worry, I'll be back this week. Next time I come here I'll take you with me."

"To where? There?"

"Yeah here, to Bali."

"We need to make plans now, you know." I laugh and later on I told her what's happened and waht I think of Luke. I think I like him, he's nine years older, he's my stepdad and the soon to be the husband of my mom, who does that?

"Well at least you didn't fuck him, but I would." She speaks to the phone that made me choke on her choice of words.

"I mean he's too hot to be a stepfather and a wife to who's way too older than him." I hear her munch chips through the phone, realizing that I'm actually hungry.

"Wha-" someone started knocking on my door, I hope whoever that is wasn't eavesdropping.

"Come in," I hollered loud enough for the person to hear.

Those blue eyes peered in. I just noticed how beautiful they were.

Get your shit together Alyssa, you have Harry.

You have Harry.

But your stepdad's way more hotter.

My conscience speaks to me but I can't help that she's right.

"Er.. Alie can we talk?" He says hands crossed, his lean body leans on the door frame. Without putting the phone back to my ear, i whisper to the mouth 'ill call you back' to amanda and hanged up.

I sit upright on my bed and nod. Patting the space on my bed for him to sit on.

He makes his way to my bed but I noticed him staring somewhere not in my eyes, but on my chest.

"Dad my eyes are up here." I say just to embarrass him. I see the heat that's starting to form on his cheeks, it's very visible if you ask me.

"I'm just joking with you daddy." I laugh.

"Anyways," He scratches the back of his head, "I don't have any work to do tonight and I've got your favorite ice cream-"

"Let's have a movie marathon." My excitement evident on my face.

"That's my baby girl." He laughs. There is something, fucking something, that makes me want to hear him say baby girl more often. I like it.

He gets out the newly bought dvd's and sets up the whole thing. I move the duvet away since I'm feeling it's too warm. Though I'm wearing my usual pj's, a tank and my pajama shorts.

I lower the temperature down and Luke's eyes traveled from the tv to my legs then scanning me up then down. slowly.

"I'll just get the ice cream." I walked out. This is very unusual, but hey , I didn't say I can't get used to this.

I open the fridge to see, he did buy my favorite.

"Dad, do you like the strawberry or we could share mine?" I shouted, I waited for a few seconds for a reply but I think he didn't hear me.

I went with sharing since I'm doubtful he'd like strawberry.

Just as I enter I saw Luke in his gray joggers and a white v-neck that makes his toned body very visible or in other words he's wearing like a sheer white v-neck tee.

Damn,why is he my stepfather again? Oh yeah because he's in a relationship with my mom.

Surprise, surprise.

But they aren't married

"I didn't get you the strawberry since I doubted you'd like it so I guess we could share mine." I place the chips that I brought with me on the bedside table and then the movie marathon began.

My bed is just a twin size one so I was wondering why didn't we watch in their room when they had a bigger bed, bigger tv, bigger space, bigger everything. Maybe because I was here so he thought it's better not to move or maybe he did want the smaller space between us and-

Why am I even thinking of malicious things that maybe, maybe he likes me too. That maybe he's also thinking exactly what I am. I mean I love him and he loves me... right?

He's your stepdad

My inner sub conscience add. I shake my head, pushing the thought away.

I checked the time and my eyes grew big knowing it's four in the morning. But I guess it was all worth it. Me and Luke spent time together, throwing popcorn or chips at each other and finishing the gallon of ice cream together.

We watched about five movies and we both went back to the kitchen to get some more food about three times. I laughed at the thought that we both had to change since ice cream was all over our clothes because we both laughed so hard at each other it was really nonsense.

Just when the movie credits started to appear I look over to Luke who, I guess, is sleeping. His mouth tad parted and his breathing steady. His hair messy but not gelled like his usual hairdo. I just wish he isn't with my mother. I wish I met him somewhere like the grocery or a music store.

I sighed at my thoughts as turned off the dvd player and the television. I pulled the duvet to cover our bodies. Just after I turn off the last thing that was still on which is the lamp, his arm snakes around my waist pulling me closer to him. He said something that I can't actually put my finger on since it was so low it wasn't audible.

Sure, this is normal, it's what normal stepdads do, right?

.

.

.

.

.

Damn it since the two books ive been dreading to read the whole story hasnt updated i have no sense in life at all im just too impatient

( edited by larryfreewifi ) and re-edited it again by exactlyaly ahhahaha