Chapter Three

I woke up with the sun trying to sneak pass through my thick curtains. To see Luke- my stepdad still asleep but with his arms wrapped around me. Faces inches apart, legs sprawled and tangled together.

Well he's supposed to be my guardian so I suppose this isn't a problem that I should worry about.

Right?

Thinking it was still too early so I drifted back to sleep.

-

"Alie, time to get up." I heard my dad say so I wipe off the morning stars that were on my eyes and head down stairs.

"That smells nice." I smile and went over to where he was.

"Well it's bacon." A smile playing on his lips, his dimples on full display but his sudden action surprises me.

We were still in the kitchen as he grabbed me by my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder. Feeling his hot breathe on the crook of my neck is driving me insane.

"Luke wh-" I said frantically,

"Alyssa." he says using my full name, he usually does so when I'm in trouble or if he's serious, either way really.

He hums as we stayed there, swaying back and forth, making small movements. It makes me calm, I close my eyes trying to push away the malice that my mind was starting to make. And if he was trying to shut me up, it worked but I didn't stop there.

"Luk-" He interrupts again.

"Don't you like this Alyssa?" He speaks, and started to leave kisses on my neck down to my nape but I didn't stop him.

I can't.

Our bodies pressed together, and I could literally feel his member pressed hard on me.

"Luke I don't-"

"I'm not luke, I'm your daddy." He paused, "learn to listen to daddy, okay princess?" I nod and he turns me around and pushes my back face flat onto the fridge. My lips started to look for his, his long fingers slowly makes its way inside my top and the sudden touch makes me jolt.

We were both out of breaths as our lips separated, bodies still pressed against each other, He started to suck my neck and his mouth works its way down to my collarbones.

"Luke." I moan. Woah, that wasn't fake at all.

"It's daddy, baby girl." He speaks and starts to nibble on the back of my ear, a moan escaping my mouth.

"Da-" He removes my tank top at once and started to squeeze my breasts "-ddy"

"Good" He smirks and starts to push down my pajama shorts with one hand, I didn't notice that I was just left in my undergarments.

"My good lord, Alie." He puts his lip between his teeth. Something he does that I secretly found admiring.

He carries me to the dinning table. Yes, to where we usually eat and lies me flat there, legs open apart. This is the farthest I've been with a boy or a man.

"I guess I won't be eating the bacon anymore." He licks his lips and spreads my thighs open with his huge bare hands.

"May I, beautiful?" He asks, I don't even get the point of asking permission but it turns me on even more. He pulls the lace that's covering my genital with his teeth down to my feet.

I started to hear the commercial in the television but I didn't care, but I was sure it got louder and louder.

I shift my position, not noticing that I shuffled around the bed to see if he's still there. If Luk- daddy's still there. And he isn't.