Chapter Four

"So.. Uhm after that I saw that.." I was literally screaming inside. Luke looks breifly at me waiting for me to tell him what happened next.

"You bought me a puppy, a pomsky actually and, and I was really happy and giddy." I faked laughed.

"Oh so, you would want to have a dog now?" He asks with amusement in his tone because we did buy a puppy back then but since puppies don't stay as puppies they grow, I didn't give much of my attention to the dog and decided we should just give it away to someone who would really take care and love Fiona, which is, yes I named her after Shrek's wife.

"Yeah, I guess it won't be that bad since mom is always out, I would love someone to cuddle with and play with."

"What about me?" He says, pouting exaggeratedly. Now with what he said made my heart race, that he actually wanted to-

Alyssa, he's your stepdad stop making things up and hope for them to come to reality when they're not.

"Well you could be a dog too," I smile, pushing the thought in the back of my head.

-

We ate dinner in this ice cream parlor, we call it dinner and I did get full. Im lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling-

"Hello?" I answered

"It's Harry, babe. " His raspy voice speaks to the line.

"Oh, Hi Harry." The corners of my mouth lift to a smile though he can't actually see me.

"Need a lift tomorrow?"

"Yes please."

"Okay. I love you, good night." He hangs up before I could.

He knows that I still haven't decided if I really love him or not, but at least I don't say 'I love you' when I don't really mean it.

I brushed my teeth and changed into my pj's. As I exit the bathroom I saw Luke on his way to their room, in his joggers.

Only in his joggers.

Slightly damp blonde hair, bits of excess water falling, making his chest a bit wet.

His toned body is on display.

"Do you need anything Alie?" Fuck, he noticed me staring at him.

"Er.. No" I shook my head, my feet shuffling involuntarily.

"..just saying good night" What kind of excuse is that? Damn it.

"Oh, okay then, good night." He started to come near me and kisses my forehead.

Something we started doing the day before I had that dream.

I went straight to my room and I was cursing myself for getting caught that I was staring my stepdad shirtless. Jumping back to my bed, wondering with the way he acted before, saying for me not to be afraid of him. I think he was intoxicated by alcohol that time. But was he?

.

.

.

.

A/N

if you want to know whats the actual story is, how will it end or what will happen next or what not

Vote or comment, let me know:) so ill do my best to finish this daddy kink

All the love. A

( edited by larryfreewifi : thank me )

actually don't, I edited it again. She ^^ forgot to remove the rayban part that luke was wearing while he was driving going to get DINNER. NIGHT WEARING GLASSES? SERIOUSLY HAHAHAHAHA