Hold on

They say when a person gets married, the happiness is endless. There's always an emphasized smile, an eye reaching grin and a laugh that could have tingle the ears of every person who hears it. But those are just words until you actually experience the feeling of all that merriment.

Tears..

Hope..

Laughter..

Joy..

Tingles..

And lastly happiness..

That's what I felt like when the day my fianće came to my house asking my family for my hand like the great gentleman he was. I didn't see in the beginning just a glimpse of his dark black hair. Even just that small sight made my heart racing away in an ecstasy. I had ran and stayed in my room prying from my window into the lounge listening to their conversation. When he first said her name --- it was like the birds singing in her ears, and thousands of violins playing in a perfect tune dedicated to me.

There were tears of course, but of Joy that finally there was someone out there who wanted to marry me. My heart hammered faster each second they conversed, my family and his. They talked for what felt like eternity, like two childhood best friends who met after years of separation. They would laugh and joke, like buddies from childhood.

They say there are two types of laughs one, where you laugh and learn how to forget your sorrow and pain and the other where you laugh because you were meant to. The same way Salman Imanual came into my life. He bought a genuine smile on my face everytime my name left his lips, and may laughs that were pure just like a new born baby's. He came with in my life with happiness, Joy and most of all a hope, but left me with more sorrows than anyone could ever handle. He left me unhappy before the happiness could even flourish over me. He left me before I could even turn into Mrs.Imanual.

---------

Follow the life journey of Sarah Mohammed as she embarks to a journey of Trust, hope, Family, patience, and the most important Love.