4

It didn't take a while for the house to come as the car stopped with a loud screech in the drive way of the Imanuals three story house. The house wasn't a grand thing throughout the street because all the house were all the same. Triple stories. There was front lawn covered in snow and no sign of any grass around at all. A large gate in the front that was already open.

It was soon time to get out of the car and I was a bit too nervous to do that. Eventually I got myself to strengthen up and pulled out of the car and next to Dhirar who was waiting for me.

"Welcome to our home, child. Be sure to know that this yours also till the grave," Maa, Aisha said. She was Dhirar's mother and my father-in-law Osama's second wife. I didn't how my husband and him shared a relationship since Dhirar was maa's first husband's son. But either way I was going to find that out some other time. So far I was still wracking my brain trying to find an answer to what Maa had just said.

"And It's always going to be from this day on, I promise, Maa," I vowed.

Soon I was entering the house with the rest of the family in front of me. My brother-in-law, Imdad, dad and Maa. With Dhirar by my side. I was happy that although he didn't say much or say words of wisdom to calm me down. I was just happy to be at his side when he was just as nervous as I was.

When I had seen the entire house to whom indeed had done a great job by giving me a tour throughout the house. My room was on the second floor. The room was just as normal as mine was when I was at home, but a bit more bigger and dull. Just plain creamy walls and a large chandelier in the middle of the room, hanging down the dealing, stealing the show of the room. A queen sized bed on the left side and a large couch on the right, and just directly to its front was a dresser. There were two doors in the room which were probably for the washroom or changing room. I just had to discover it.

As soon as I walked in the room, my suitcases was bought up by Imdad, he was helpful to be honest and caring too. He was a year younger than in age and was still in high school. A while after I thanked Imdad, Dhirar came in, looking exhausted and tired. I didn't ask him any questions I simply just organized the bed with new linens and pillows I bought from home. The one thing I hate is hard pillows, they kill the neck all at once and the next day all I have is a stinging pain that irritates the hell out of me.

"You can go sleep if you wish to," I offer him as he wipes off the water off his face with a towel after he finished going to the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'm not in the mood for any food right now, just tell them I'm  asleep if Maa does ask, or calls for me," He says plopping down onto the bed, and flipping onto his front. His left leg immediately bent over his right one as his hands spread out on the bed. One thing I definitely noticed was, that my husband was a complete oblivious man when it came to taking care of himself.

Walking over to his side, I pull out the comforters that were trapped under his legs and cover him up properly from toes to shoulders. The cold in England was unbearable when it came to December time, there was only you could spot outside because of all the snow and hardened ice.

"Night Jade eyes," I whisper, to him before going to the bathroom to get changed into my pajamas.

Maa had come over to our as predicted and called us down for dinner. But I kindly refused, saying that I was tired and really sleepy after our trip and wanted to rest for the night. She agreed and left eventually left after bidding me goodbye.

After performing my esha salah, I lay in bed next to my husband, whom I was supposed to be having a nuptial night with, but as always nothing goes as planned. With the departure of Salman I was broken and now I'm still broken. I thought Dhirar was going to be there for me and would help me forget that there was a man who could make me smile without an effort. Even then I still couldn't blame Dhirar for something he can't do for me, I am still a stranger whether I'm married to him or not.

I just hope tomorrow brings a better future for me.

----

Sorry guys been busy and this is just a filler, I will update probably again in this week a longer and better chapter.

Really sorry.