3

It was a proper white wedding, so everything was done in the all white traditional ways. After lunch, we all headed to our hotel where we had a cake cutting ceremony. There was a flower lined staircase and a cake that was waiting for its cutting at the end of it.

It wasn't anything huge, just that the cake was a three layered white rose petals decorated. And of course the staircase was all looking more grand than ever. Everyone cheered when Dhirar and I had cut the cake, both with our hand clutching to one knife. The warmth of his hand on mine was a little uncomfortable, it didn't feel like someone close to me was holding it.

After sharing the cake everyone hung around and had a whole lot of fun just chatting and gossiping with each other. It was a place of fun and laughter. Soon the night got heavier and everyone left for their respected rooms. After bidding everyone goodbye, we left for our room as well. It wasn't a choice either we were just meant to be staying in the same room.

Once in our room, I immediately went to the bathroom, changing into my pajamas. Of course, being extremely hot in South Africa. I changed into something really light and not thick considering that even with the air conditioning in the room it might still be helpful. My half sleeves, orange Shirt and Light red sweatpants loosely hung on my body as I left the bathroom after brushing my teeth and freshening up.

When I left the bathroom, Dhirar was already waiting whilst laying half naked on the bed playing hid and seek with the night lamp. When he saw me enter the room and raised his right eyebrow and left his eyes to do the checking of my clothes. I was immediately flushed for two reasons. First; I was in an odd colour of pajamas that were not even my size and, second; Dhirar was shirtless. To say that he wasn't looking good would be the biggest understatement of the year. Because he was more than just good, he was packed with a lean and a stiff body. Yes, there were not eight packs, but definitely six packs.

"Do you want me to sleep on the floor?" He questioned and I fell out of my shocked state. That was before he cleared his throat to get my attention. 

"No, it's alright." I said and walked over to the bed as he moved from summoning the whole bed to sleeping on the left side of it.

I wasn't used to sleeping on the right side because I always slept on the left side, and even then I didn't object because there wasn't any need for a dumb fight with no proper reason to argue on. And besides, we were not a bunch of amateurs who would sleep apart from each other, specifically make a fuss to who would sleep on the bed, floor, or couch. We would sleep on the same bed, but yet we would know where our limits were.    

I slipped under the covers and made my myself more comfortable, moving around in excitement of having to finally rest after a long and tiring day. When turning to my right, I saw that Dhirar was now facing me wide awake, and then his right eyebrow lifted up. I didn't wait and did the same, but with my left eyebrow. Dhirar simply smirked, which I returned with my eyes  narrowed.

"What are you staring at Jade eyes?" I inquired, moving a little closer to his face.

"Oh, nothing Cookie, just the same reason why you're looking at me?" He replied with a smirk, mirroring my movement.

"Cookie?" I scoffed, "what kind of a title is that?" I demanded.

"It's a nickname, and not a title. Besides, with your waistline brunette hair, and those honey golden eyes the name fits you just fine." Dhirar smirked and I only glared at him.  

"Did I make the little Cookie angry, are you going to shoot me with your chocolate chips?" He spoke with a fake horrible baby voice and laughed himself off immediately after he saw my reaction. I huffed out a breath and turned back to the right side, feeling like ripping his hair off.

"Night Cookie," he whispered and turned left after.

"Night, Jade eyes." I said and he let out a throaty chuckle. That chuckle was the last thing I heard before slipping into a deep sleep.

It was already fair before I even knew and I was still as exhausted as the night before. I didn't have to wake Dhirar up because the time I woke up, he was already out of bed. He was occupying the bathroom, which left me no choice, but to wait for him. I didn't realize when he came out as I was already dead asleep. It was he who woke me up.

"Hey Cookie, wake up. You are going to make your Salah Qadha."  He stated, shaking my shoulder as I jumped up in shock. He had been already prayed and here I was still dreaming about something I had already forgotten. Oh the irony..

After performing my ablution, I had finished my Fajr salah. We were supposed to be at the airport by eight o-clock, back to England and back to Manchester, where my in-laws lived. I was nervous, I would leave my family and move into another one. That thought was scary, it's self, frightening. 

When I finished dressing after a warm centimetres sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans. With Timberland brown leather boots and a dark maroon hijab covering my hair. After I finished packing I grabbed my leather satchel bag and sling on my arm. Calling the room service I hand him my bags and ask him to take them downstairs and load them in the car.

It was time when Dhirar decided that he was taking a bit too long to dress up. In a classic collared in the colour white and a dark grey tie, hanging down his loosely and a notch, dark grey suit jacket hanging loosely in his arm, and dark black leather Oxfords complimented his long feet.

"Far time you finally showed up, Jade eyes." I said, irritated at how unpunctual he was even when he was a man.

"I wasn't sitting in the bathroom for fun, Cookie."He defended heatedly and I just scowled at him, rolling my eyes.

"Can you blame me, I mean this tie just won't knot up." He grumbled under his, loud enough for me to laugh at him. So much that I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Dhirar simply glared at me and decided to leave the room. I didn't want to be a spoiled spot so I quickly shuffled behind him and stopped him from leaving, quickly taking a stand in front of him.

"It doesn't mean you can't knot your tie, I can't." I say and taking the two hanging sides and started to fix them.

"It was always my secretary who did it for me when I went to work, always in the office." He laughed and I just gave him a flat look.

"Well, now you got a wife and you can ask for something if you need any kind of help, Jade eyes." I said it in a teasing way, but he knew there was truthfulness behind my words.

It was then I noticed how close we were to each, his face just a few centimetres away from me. His eyes roam on my face as I knotted his tie. It was almost impossible not to stare. Though his eyes never left my face.

"You know very well why we both are here, and I don't need to tell you anything regarding it especially. Don't dream of any fantasies, because they always look good in dream never reality." He whispered lightly on my face.

"Of course, I know some dreams are just not meant to be." Was all I said and left the room with another word. All four of our families met downstairs as we parted ways for the airport.  It was exactly about seven thirty when we reached there. After all the formalities we finally aboarded the plane, flying safetly to out native land and to my new home. It was something I was eagerly waiting for and terrified for at the same time..

A hand folded it's self in mine as I gripped to it as if my life was depending on it. When I looked up at my husband,  he gave me reassuring smile before walking towards the car that would lead me to my in-laws.

I would be lying if I said I was a little happy that Dhirar had supported me.

___

Vote and comment guys! Happy reading. :)