Egypt

"I have got to find a way out of this place without being spotted. Then once I'm out of here I'm gonna let penny have it for pushing Sherman into this mess and then getting us in this situation." Alexis says angrily in wolf form as she is trying to find a way out of the Egyptian room she is in before hearing someone coming and quickly shifts to human form now in the Egyptian clothes she was given.

"Hello Khepri my morning sun." Smenkhkare says as he comes into the room with his brother king Tut.

"Let me out of here." Alexis says angrily.

"I will my beautiful treasure." Smenkhkare says as he smiles.

"We are going to find my bride Penny. I thought my brother here's bride would enjoy some fresh air. Thought it may help change your mind on your situation even though you have no choice as it has already been decreed that you shall marry my brother and Penny shall marry me." King Tut says.

"I doubt that." Alexis says as she is pulled out of the room by Smenkhkare.

"Come now my jewel. Let's enjoy our time in the sun together." Smenkhkare says as Alexis gives an annoyed look.

*Timeskip*

"Unhand her! What's the matter my sweet little desert blossom? Are these barbarians bothering you?" King Tut asks as the group arrives to see Sherman and Mr. Peabody trying to get Penny to go with them.

"As a matter of fact they are." Penny says as she goes over to king Tut.

"Bow barbarians." King Tut says demandingly.

"As you wish Your Highnessess." Mr. Peabody says as he and Sherman bow reluctantly.

"Who's that Mr. Peabody?" Sherman asks as he looks at king Tut and Smenkhkare.

"That Sherman is the living image of Amun... son of Akhenaten lord of the 18th Dynasty of the New Kingdom... King Tutankhamun. Otherwise known as King Tut."" Mr. Peabody says.

"My boyfriend." Penny says as she smiles.

"And the boy next to him is his brother Smenkhkare otherwise known as Kare." Mr. Peabody says as Alexis looks at him and Sherman.

"Alexis's boyfriend." Penny says as Smenkhkare smiles at Alexis.

"I never agreed to that." Alexis says.

"They're your boyfriends?" Sherman asks.

"And they'll soon be our queens." Smenkhkare says as he smiles at Alexis as she nervously smiles.

"You can't marry these guys!" Sherman shouts as Penny looks at him.

"Why not? Well for one his name rhymes with butt. And Alexis acts like she doesn't even want this." Sherman says as Alexis is attempting to pull her hand away from Smenkhkare with no luck.

"I don't." Alexis says.

"She will. But that is princesses Hatsheput and Khepri to you." Smenkhkare says as Sherman looks at him.

"I don't care. I'm gonna have a big, fat, Egyptian wedding." Penny says as Mr. Peabody goes over to her.

"The royal astronomers have decreed... the weddings must take place tomorrow at dawn." Ay the royal vizier says as he comes over.

"Who is he?" Sherman asks.

"He is Ay." Mr. Peabody says as he gestures to the man.

"He is you?" Sherman asks.

"I am Ay. The Grand Vizier." Ay says.

"Yeah that's his name. Oh. Oh Grand Vizier would you mind telling the precious princesses here... precisely what it means to marry the young Pharaohs." Mr. Peabody says.