Argument

"I'm sorry I broke the plane Mr. Peabody." Sherman says as he breaks the silence in the WABAC.

"Well you should be. You could have been killed." Mr. Peabody says angrily as he looks at Sherman.

"What are you talking about? Sherman flew a plane." Penny says.

"Yeah. It was amazing.. He was amazing." Alexis says as Sherman blushes.

"Sherman destroyed a priceless historical artifact." Mr. Peabody says as he looks at Alexis and Penny.

"Whatever. You should be happy. It turns out Sherman is not a complete and total loser after all." Penny says as she smiles.

"Yeah Mr. Peabody. It turns out I'm not a complete and total loser after all." Sherman says.

"You never were a loser though." Alexis says as she smiles at Sherman.

"Ms. Peterson and Ms. Hathaway... stop turning my son into a hooligan." Mr. Peabody says sternly.

"It's not our fault he's a hooligan." Penny says.

"Penny enough." Alexis says as she looks at Penny.

"Yeah it's not their fault I'm a hooligan." Sherman says while smiling and spinning in his chair.

"Well it's certainly not my fault! I've spent the last seven years teaching Sherman good judgment." Mr. Peabody says.

"If you're such a great parent... why is Ms. Grunion trying to take Sherman away from you?" Penny says as Alexis looks at her in shock.

"Penny!" Alexis says as Mr. Peabody stops steering the WABAC to look at Penny.

"Is that true? Is someone gonna take me away from you?" Sherman asks as he gives a shocked look to Mr. Peabody.

"No Sherman. I'll never let that happen. You just need to trust me. Oh dear! A black hole!" Mr. Peabody shouts as he sees they're now headed for a black hole and runs over to the controls.

"What's happening?" Alexis asks in alarm as red lights come on.

"If I can't pull us out of here... we're going to be smashed to smithereens on the event horizon. There's not enough power to resist the gravitational pull! I've got to divert everything to the reverse thrusters." Mr. Peabody says as he tries to get the WABAC away from the black hole.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sherman asks as he turns in his chair to look at his father.

"Tell you what?" Mr. Peabody asks as he is too busy with the controls to look at Sherman.

"Why didn't you tell me Ms. Grunion was trying to take me away from you?" Sherman asks as he stands up.

"It's not your job to worry about these things." Mr. Peabody says.

"You just didn't think I could handle it." Sherman says angrily as Mr. Peabody looks at him.

"We'll discuss it later. Now sit down." Mr. Peabody says sternly.

"I don't want to discuss it later!" Sherman shouts angrily.

"Sherman sit!" Mr. Peabody says as Sherman angrily sits down.

"You can't talk to me like that. I'm not a dog." Sherman mumbles angrily.

"What did you say?" Mr. Peabody asks as he looks angrily at Sherman.

"I said I'm not a dog!" Sherman shouts as Mr. Peabody gives a shocked before angry look.

"You're right Sherman you're not. You're just a very bad boy!" Mr. Peabody says angrily as he manages to set coordinates to another location away from the black hole.